Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

I have not really liked where Collingwoods BigFooty Forum has been Heading this season.

Just turns into Civil War. Someone is Negative with there Opinion and they get jumped on by other Members on here for being negative and not Postive. It's Bloody Bullying by some.

Seems like people want to run the Board as Dictators and Abuse people who are not Kissing the Club's Ass.

At time I don't really enjoy myself on here this Season

I am getting Sick of the Collingwood Forums on the Internet as there always seems to be Cival Warfare on the.

Any Negative Fans get Abused by the Positive Fans for not Being Real Fans.

Really makes me hate to be on these Boards as always seem Down on there.

I am barley using Nicks anymore and I am starting to think I will do the Same with Bigfooty as well.

Can't stand up to Smartass's without getting in Trouble.

Getting Really Sick Of It

I won't go anywhere but this is just how I feel about what has happened to these Boards

It's an open forum of discussion. You're completely free to vent (so long as it's not outrageous disrespect of players/staff/other users, but you also open yourself up to be replied to by others who may point out ridiculous behaviour or that someone may be incorrect on something. At the end of the day no one is personally having a go at anyone. It's a passionate game, but life does go on.

Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do positive fans get abused by negative fans too?
Should we have positive threads and negative threads?
Tough questions TD.
Tough questions indeed...

Do positive fans get abused by negative fans too?
Should we have positive threads and negative threads?
Tough questions TD.
Tough questions indeed...

Not as much as the Other Way and it's Normally the Neagtive Fans that Start it and can get Personal Attacks

It's an open forum of discussion. You're completely free to vent (so long as it's not outrageous disrespect of players/staff/other users, but you also open yourself up to be replied to by others who may point out ridiculous behaviour or that someone may be incorrect on something. At the end of the day no one is personally having a go at anyone. It's a passionate game, but life does go on.

I don't mind people having a Go on a Topic but don't need to go the Man

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am getting Sick of the Collingwood Forums on the Internet as there always seems to be Cival Warfare on the.

Any Negative Fans get Abused by the Positive Fans for not Being Real Fans.

Really makes me hate to be on these Boards as always seem Down on there.

I am barley using Nicks anymore and I am starting to think I will do the Same with Bigfooty as well.

Can't stand up to Smartass's without getting in Trouble.

Getting Really Sick Of It

I won't go anywhere but this is just how I feel about what has happened to these Boards

I know your feeling a bit raw Dave.
We all are.
But any and all discussion forums will be made up of opposing views.
That’s simple human nature.
The key is not to take any reaction to your views personally. I know that’s hard, and I’ve been guilty of taking criticism personally.
But don’t ever lose your passion. Don’t ever feel ashamed of expressing your views. Just try and chill when the inevitable push back comes.

Try not to get to hyped up mate it's hard I know especially because I know how much you love the trade period, stay cool TD

Well Thankfully with NDIS I be going out most days and Doing things so I won't be sitting down on the Computer all day every day.

That should help a Fair Bit

Doctor and he said the Reason at time I get Depressed and have bad Anxiety moments is because I am on the Computer too much
Sounds like you’re getting good support. Stay well TD and Go Pies!

I think everyone can spend less time on the computer mate, you’re not the only one out there! There’s a whole wide world out there, keep it up mate.

Very True. I won't be the only one that can spend too much time on the Computer.

I struggled to get out before I got NDIS but since I got it last year I been out and about quite a Bit

Back