Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy to win a premiership then see a small forward in the same predicament a year later to truly walk in their shoes.

Might have to bring LT out of retirement, he was the last small forward we had.

Eagles fans have gone bananas over Rioli, like Essendon fans did. There's no way it's his fault, apparently.

I'd like to think that I wouldn't be so blind if it happened to a North player, but who knows?

I probably would be. He probably just had a choof or maybe a pill/line with someone by "accident", ie not meaning to jeopardise anything, then panicked. I dunno the facts but that's my guess at this stage.

That's hardly within cooee of the * thing.

Tho i would have thought the Eagles would have protocols in place to get around that sort of drug testing.

They sung some songs about their trip.

What a fool believes _
Keep this train a rollin'.
Closer every day.
Greenwood Creek. (Thankfully we weren't up it.)

On of them went looking for a South City Midnight Lady at one point.

Eagles fans have gone bananas over Rioli, like Essendon fans did. There's no way it's his fault, apparently.

I'd like to think that I wouldn't be so blind if it happened to a North player, but who knows?
I tell you what, I recently listened to the episode of "Trends" from the week before the finals started, and the stats about Rioli were very intriguing in light of what we know now.

Last edited:
What do you mean?
McGowan asked the Champion Data guy for one player from each team whose stats make them interesting for the finals.
The guy picked Rioli with this info:

Comparing the last 5 games to Rounds 1-18, Rioli's average Player Rating increased 95%. If he had sustained that rating (15.1) for the whole year, he would have easily been the best forward in the comp.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

McGowan asked the Champion Data guy for one player from each team whose stats make them interesting for the finals.
The guy picked Rioli with this info:

Comparing the last 5 games to Rounds 1-18, Rioli's average Player Rating increased 95%. If he had sustained that rating (15.1) for the whole year, he would have easily been the best forward in the comp.

🤔🤔🤔🤔
I assume his IQ scores remain low?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glanced over at the phone of the person sitting next to me on the train this evening and the familiar sight of Bigfooty caught my eye. On second glance it was a North Melbourne thread!

Genuinely felt like a celebrity encounter. I’m pretty sure the lack of furious keyboard mashing rules out Rad Roo but who could it have been?

Glanced over at the phone of the person sitting next to me on the train this evening and the familiar sight of Bigfooty caught my eye. On second glance it was a North Melbourne thread!

Genuinely felt like a celebrity encounter. I’m pretty sure the lack of furious keyboard mashing rules out Rad Roo but who could it have been?

Reading someone else's NMFC Bigfooty posting isn't always a friendly encounter. Here's a thread that might interest newer board members:

Reading someone else's NMFC Bigfooty posting isn't always a friendly encounter. Here's a thread that might interest newer board members:

Brilliant. Also a little spooky for the fact I currently live in Altona.

You need to create a Thread!

Whenever I see a bloke in North gear on the tram I always wonder which one of you campaigners it is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back