Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember when it used to be you that fell for the bait.

You've changed man :p
I fell for the bait once or twice but forced myself to stop.

Lol at Port needing to throw in a sweetener in a SPP/Orazio swap. God no. If Essendon offered Orazio and a second I’d still be pretty touch and go on that and leaning toward No
Fmd

Is it me or do Crow fans seem somewhat more reasonable than Port for the most part?
It's you mate. Been to all home games here when EFC have played in Adelaide. Never once have I had a sensible conversation with a crows supporter (that I didn't already know) at the game. Have had quite a few with Port one's plus they don't believe that they are our state side and so are less likely to tell me to go back to Victoria 😜

Depends who they're in an argument with. Have you ever witnessed an Adelaide/Carlton s**t fight?
Yes, but for the most part Port seem bullheaded with everyone, at least Adelaide fans on here seem reasonable when it comes to everyone with the exceptions of Carlton and Port.
It's you mate. Been to all home games here when EFC have played in Adelaide. Never once have I had a sensible conversation with a crows supporter (that I didn't already know) at the game. Have had quite a few with Port one's plus they don't believe that they are our state side and so are less likely to tell me to go back to Victoria 😜
I meant on here. Outside of BF I've found most Norf supporters to be really well mannered, but they're terrible on here.

Yes, but for the most part Port seem bullheaded with everyone, at least Adelaide fans on here seem reasonable when it comes to everyone with the exceptions of Carlton and Port.

I meant on here. Outside of BF I've found most Norf supporters to be really well mannered, but they're terrible on here.
I find the anonymity provided by the internet brings out the worst of people in general.

Regardless of the team they align themselves with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron is fantasy land.

There's no way he leaves a grand finalist for a middle of the road mediocre side with a year left until free agency.

Not only that, but expecting two first rounders for Joe and then expecting to Cameron for only one.

Sydney fan re Daniher's worth:

I'd like to think he'll cost something in the pick 15 range. He's basically a slightly more proven but possibly even more broken version of Patton, who will likely cost a 3rd ... Essendon are obviously handling the media well as they've got everyone pushing the 5+9 narrative to try and set his value.

From some fantasy-related website.

Off the Shitney Board...

Hypothetical

Syd put In: Pick 5, Pick 25
Essendon put In: Daniher, Pick 33
North put In: Pick 8, Pick 27, Wood

Syd get Out: pick 33 & Daniher
Essendon get Out: Pick 8, 27, Wood
North get Out: Pick 5, Pick 25

😂😂😂

Off the Shitney Board...

Hypothetical

Syd put In: Pick 5, Pick 25
Essendon put In: Daniher, Pick 33
North put In: Pick 8, Pick 27, Wood

Syd get Out: pick 33 & Daniher
Essendon get Out: Pick 8, 27, Wood
North get Out: Pick 5, Pick 25

😂😂😂
That's gotta be one of the strangest suggestions I've ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back