Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm so glad this holier than thou fck head is here to explain consent to us all.
Imagine feeling morally superior to rape-apologists.

I literally don’t give a s**t about morality btw, I just want to see less people being abused, and for mine the only way is through the education of pretty much everybody. No a two minute video is literally not going to explain anything, but I was hardly going to link to a course which is what people need, and should be mandatory.

Yes I’m a naive fool to bother even talking about how old white men are wrong on this website, but I’m not quite foolish enough to think the king of the persecuted anti-feminist nihilists would have cared.

Eat my ass you absolute man child.

Geez that Bogan couple who punched on at the Crows Essendon game have gone even harder outside court with the reporters and Cameramen. Not one mention of their allegiances though...
Funny about that. It's clear as day who they support but the media don't seem to want to mention it.

Imagine feeling morally superior to rape-apologists.

I literally don’t give a s**t about morality btw, I just want to see less people being abused, and for mine the only way is through the education of pretty much everybody. No a two minute video is literally not going to explain anything, but I was hardly going to link to a course which is what people need, and should be mandatory.

Yes I’m a naive fool to bother even talking about how old white men are wrong on this website, but I’m not quite foolish enough to think the king of the persecuted anti-feminist nihilists would have cared.

Eat my ass you absolute man child.
Do you run on batteries? that was grouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back