UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Was probably one of the more evenly matched 7-2 smashing. Bayern couldn’t miss.

Mind you the carry on by Bayern post match was a bit much. Carrying on like they just won the whole thing

Was probably one of the more evenly matched 7-2 smashing. Bayern couldn’t miss.

Mind you the carry on by Bayern post match was a bit much. Carrying on like they just won the whole thing

They always celebrate wins like that post-game. In the Bundesliga it's slightly less over the top, but in the CL it's a great show for the travelling fans.

this result in isolation doesn’t mean much to spurs as still well in control of our group destiny. But some seriously worrying group harmony signs. Mind you this was strikingly similar to gameweek 2 against Barcelona last season

this result in isolation doesn’t mean much to spurs as still well in control of our group destiny. But some seriously worrying group harmony signs. Mind you this was strikingly similar to gameweek 2 against Barcelona last season

You lost a 2-0 lead to Olympiacos not that long ago either. You guys are in deep s**t by the looks of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embarrassing result but the red flags have been apparent for a while at Tottenham. 6 wins from their last 18 league games.

Embarrassing result but the red flags have been apparent for a while at Tottenham. 6 wins from their last 18 league games.
But I was scaremongering when I saw signs of this going into 18/19 :rolleyes:. And when I didn't think we were playing that well pre-Burnley defeat early in 2019 when we were somehow within touching distance of City and Liverpool.

We peaked 2 years ago. Since then we've brought in Lucas, Sanchez, Aurier, Llorente, Foyth, Ndombele & then Sessengon and Lo Celso who haven't been fit since joining. It's fair to say only Ndombele is in our best XI. So 24 months without improving a best XI that was always a little off the very top sides and this is what happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back