Review 2019 AFL National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly has some speed and unlike most left footers he can use his right foot.

Seemed to get better at sanfl level as the year went on which is a plus.

My concern is his ability to win contested footy. Not that he needs to be cunners but can he win enough to survive at afl level?

Certainly has some speed and unlike most left footers he can use his right foot.

Seemed to get better at sanfl level as the year went on which is a plus.

My concern is his ability to win contested footy. Not that he needs to be cunners but can he win enough to survive at afl level?

Was my worry too but he won more and more contested possessions as the sanfl went on I think he’s perfect for us.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You seem to like correcting me quite regularly, so I suppose the charitable thing to do is to inform you that you're wasting your time.

I just don't rate your opinion that highly mate.

TBF, you do need correcting a lot.

Just because you say things over and over, doesn't mean it's correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching the champs games I was concerned he was purely an outside only type. He has taken his inside game to the next level at Glenelg and come on in leaps and bounds!

He has spent hours honing his kicking technique with none other than our very own Brad McKenzie.

I wasn’t sure if he would end up being a top 10 pick early days but I’d be thrilled if we took him now. He’ll play AFL footy next year no worries

Purely going off the clip, if Stephens lasts until our pick, there must be some decent talent ahead of him.

There is.

It’s an underrated group this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back