List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Remove this Banner Ad

He contributed that you know nothing about how Free Agency works. That's enough for me.
It would be, doesn’t seem to take much to impress you.
Here’s a couple of likes for you as well.👍👍👍👍👍

Tell me, do you guys meet at the food hall and compare how many likes you get on BF.

Tell me, do you guys meet at the food hall and compare how many likes you get on BF.

Everyone on here is far too ugly to actually meet up with each other in real life.

They won't miss much with Fantasia, but Daniher is a huge loss on the back of the aging Hurley & Hooker.

They are going to be coming up very short in the KKP area very soon. Ruckman is stuffed too.

They'd be busting their arses for Howard.

Be some blokes on big $$$ and some others wanting more.

Sure Dougal will listen to Jasp & Jarod.

It’s all made up mate.
S**t how would I know?
As for likes, you clearly don’t read enough of my posts but I reckon a lot of the flogs will go quiet now.

Clearly you know because of your relationship with Andrew, given you're an ex-player, gunnu.

Will be interesting to see if your post makes it's way back to North and they call Andrew for a chat.

A few of us do, but on slack not in person.
Also those emojis you are sending don't count so could you hit the actual "Like" button on this one please?

But it’s not true, you said so, so it can’t be.
The only time I’ve quoted you, I think I called you a disgruntled employee, I might’ve even called you brad.
Are you Vince?
I’m just glad we’ve got Shaw, and Brady’s coming home, to set everything right in this world, from the *s who were running the place before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone on here is far too ugly to actually meet up with each other in real life.
I beg to differ, once i was on a train train full of rabid Richmond weirdos, the very classy and attractive lady next to me started making fun of them as i also did, of course she was a north supporter and we were both far better dressed too

I beg to differ, once i was on a train train full of rabid Richmond weirdos, the very classy and attractive lady next to me started making fun of them as i also did, of course she was a north supporter and we were both far better dressed too

Why the * was a cat wearing clothes?

Do we really think Dougal Howard is going to be that great? Genuine question.
Definitely......well, maybe....or maybe not. He’s not there yet, but big blokes take time and all that.

I’d have more confidence in him making it than than either Durdin or McKay.

Clearly you know because of your relationship with Andrew, given you're an ex-player, gunnu.

Will be interesting to see if your post makes it's way back to North and they call Andrew for a chat.
Keep up mate, I don’t know anything, you guys are the ones full of knowledge or is it s**t, sometimes hard to tell.
Must be really hard to swallow when someone actually has Inside info and clown like you just have to pretend.🤣🤣. How sad is that.
Unfortunately can’t say I ever played at that level and don’t really know Andrew, but know Colin. What player was called “gunna”? Or is that just referring to you as in one day you’re “gunna” come up with something worth reading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back