News Gone: deaneus oversteps the bounds as mod and has to resign in disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly getting Malifice in a straight swap

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no comment to make at this time
I’ve got this Deanus.

“Ehemmmm.....
As Director of Chazwazza Agencies I’d like to make the following statement on behalf of my client.
We can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist, the subject matter would be classified, and could not be disclosed.

Thank you for your time and I hope this sheds some light on today’s events”

Big Footy Adelaide moderator deaneus has been the subject of an external review of moderation operations.

It’s been revealed to Slippery Pete Daily News that a bizarre camp was held during the season at a penthouse rented by Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

In a remarkable twist, the penthouse is reportedly owned by prolific Big Footy poster Jack is Back.

Posters present at the camp have revealed there was a talking stick named after Deaneus, but with the first letter of his name changed to a P.

Some camp-goers reportedly informed the moderator they were “offended” by the stick.

However, Deaneus told the SP Daily News there were “no lingering issues” with the stick, other than what “got stuck to the carpet and the walls.”

“Everyone thinks my name rhymes with penis, even though I have told them repeatedly that it doesn’t,” he said.

“Some of the things that have been reported about the camp are, quite frankly, farcical.

Many posters are telling me of the wonderful things they took from the camp.

“We did not, for example, read entire posts from Marty36 while people were blindfolded on a bus.

“We read posts from Jen, on a train, and they were straitjacketed.”

In a bizarre contradiction, Drugs Are Bad Mackay? said the camp was a “fail.”

“There were a few things that resonated and there were a few things that missed the mark - and then hit the walls and the carpet,” he said.

The man formerly known as Spackler also said he thinks Deaneus will be an “elite moderator.”

“There were people within the industry that spoke to us and said: ‘Why are you wasting your time interviewing Wood Duck and King Elvis?,” he said

“And the response was ‘Well we’ve got to do our due diligence, a choice of one’s never a choice.’”

Drugs said the review would be completed in “nine to 11 years.”

Big Footy Adelaide moderator deaneus has been the subject of an external review of moderation operations.

It’s been revealed to Slippery Pete Daily News that a bizarre camp was held during the season at a penthouse rented by Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

In a remarkable twist, the penthouse is reportedly owned by prolific Big Footy poster Jack is Back.

Posters present at the camp have revealed there was a talking stick named after Deaneus, but with the first letter of his name changed to a P.

Some camp-goers reportedly informed the moderator they were “offended” by the stick.

However, Deaneus told the SP Daily News there were “no lingering issues” with the stick, other than what “got stuck to the carpet and the walls.”

“Everyone thinks my name rhymes with penis, even though I have told them repeatedly that it doesn’t,” he said.

“Some of the things that have been reported about the camp are, quite frankly, farcical.

Many posters are telling me of the wonderful things they took from the camp.

“We did not, for example, read entire posts from Marty36 while people were blindfolded on a bus.

“We read posts from Jen, on a train, and they were straitjacketed.”

In a bizarre contradiction, Drugs Are Bad Mackay? said the camp was a “fail.”

“There were a few things that resonated and there were a few things that missed the mark - and then hit the walls and the carpet,” he said.

The man formerly known as Spackler also said he thinks Deaneus will be an “elite moderator.”

“There were people within the industry that spoke to us and said: ‘Why are you wasting your time interviewing Wood Duck and King Elvis?,” he said

“And the response was ‘Well we’ve got to do our due diligence, a choice of one’s never a choice.’”

Drugs said the review would be completed in “nine to 11 years.”
Can you stop making everything bold, it’s overheating my PC

I would believe this is a blurred vision of Jenny’s frog
Green frogs are lovely
I have one who lives in a watering can
I have no problem with them until you sit on the loo and get a fright when they come up under the rim
Yes, not lovely in those circumstances unless, of course, you are constipated.... then they are worth the mini heart attack and flushed bowels! 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back