• Total voters

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
With Cellis already gone and now Bellis off to Fold Coast who will be the new whipping boy over the next few years? Which "player watch" thread will have 200+ pages more than any other player, consisting mostly of posters bagging the player with occasional inter-board fights?

My top 5 would be riolo, short, dimmer, naish, rcd with rcd coming out on top

it is a sad day when a whipping boy leaves the club but I believe wwe can find ourselves another by the start of 2021

thoughts?

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
With Cellis already gone and now Bellis off to Fold Coast who will be the new whipping boy over the next few years? Which "player watch" thread will have 200+ pages more than any other player, consisting mostly of posters bagging the player with occasional inter-board fights?

My top 5 would be riolo, short, dimmer, naish, rcd with rcd coming out on top

it is a sad day when a whipping boy leaves the club but I believe wwe can find ourselves another by the start of 2021

thoughts?
No need for a whipping boy.....I thought that the GF was an awesome example of how the whole team can contribute, there really was no weak link.

There is no other team that can boast that!!!!

He's already been found-- it's Jason Castagna.

Just look at the criticism he got for his Grand Final performance.

EDIT: I'm not saying he's had a bad game; I thought he had a great grand final.

I'm just saying that some posters have criticised his performance.

Last edited:

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Only a guess because i love em all but combine - high draft pick, under 27, a bit shy for the hard ball, well paid, role player, bit of a pretty boy, more outside than inside, occasionally shanks one.....Rioli and Riley Collier-Dawkins. good luck boys.

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
I believe wwe can find ourselves another by the start of 2021

thoughts?

If the whipping can be carried out by someone from that organisation so much the better:

image.png

Madison

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Only a guess because i love em all but combine - high draft pick, under 27, a bit shy for the hard ball, well paid, role player, bit of a pretty boy, more outside than inside, occasionally shanks one.....Rioli and Riley Collier-Dawkins. good luck boys.

Huh?? You've just described the opposite of RCD. He's reverse almost everything you just said.

Back