Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

All BBL and WBBL teams going with a very plain and minimal look this season.

Personally, I'm not a fan out it.
I like having the secondary colours and unique shirt designs

8585360-3x4-700x933.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is a popular opinion or not, but there's no way I'd bu

Yeah I probably wont buy it either, it was mainly for the fact that it was the '99 design. Haven't bought Australian Cricket stuff since Adidas and probably wont until we finally get a new manufacturer.

Yeah I probably wont buy it either, it was mainly for the fact that it was the '99 design. Haven't bought Australian Cricket stuff since Adidas and probably wont until we finally get a new manufacturer.
Oops, didn’t actually finish that post! 😂 but yeah, pretty much what FT said, the sponsor throws me off buying it. I’d be probably more inclined if it were something like Qantas even CommBank on the front, but alinta energy is just a bit naff.

If I just pretend that this is nothing to do with cricket and centuries of tradition that go with it...that's a damn good effort!!
This is what AFLX and BBL really should have tried to do. Yes, be out there, be bold...but actually be creative.
Flashy colours and massive wordmarks aren't enough, it is the details.

Absolutely love the Oval Invincibles, OUTstanding.

A bit of a weird one, but these uniforms are the direction I thought the BBL should've been heading. Flashy colours for the kids, but actually adding design elements and ones that are related/interesting (Brisbane Heat flames were a perfect example of this).

100 ball cricket? Not sure why they don't just make it T20. It's not that hard to follow 20 more deliveries. How will overs work now? The last over has 2 balls?
No doubt an attempt to "metric-ise" cricket, which it really isn't a hard game to understand to begin with.

100 ball cricket? Not sure why they don't just make it T20. It's not that hard to follow 20 more deliveries. How will overs work now? The last over has 2 balls?
No doubt an attempt to "metric-ise" cricket, which it really isn't a hard game to understand to begin with.

• 100 balls per innings
  • A change of ends after 10 balls
  • Bowlers deliver either five or 10 consecutive balls
  • Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per game
  • Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two and a half minutes
  • A 25-ball powerplay start for each team
  • Two fielders are allowed outside of the initial 30-yard circle during the powerplay
  • Teams will be able to call timeouts, as has been the case in the Indian Premier League since 2009
  • A simplified scoreboard is also proposed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back