2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you torn a pec?

I currently have a torn left pectoral muscle, separated left shoulder, hills sachs compression fracture from 2 directions and tears to 4 other muscles in my left shoulder and a fractured radial head. (can still masturbate)

Oh and am currently recovering from an iliac crest graft from my hip into my right shoulder, a clean up of of old metalwork, a remplissage fill of my right humeral head using cartilage from a cadaver and a full open reconstruction to tighten all the ligaments and tendons in the right shoulder. (can't masturbate)

Anyone who wants to know about shoulders I'm your man.

61 right shoulder dislocations
14 left shoulder dislocations
3 operations
9 broken bones in left arm
3 breaks in right
no labrum in either shoulder
fractured right glenoid
no coracoid on right side

Expected time before sporting activity for right shoulder is 24 months
Expected time before sporting activity in left shoulder post op (wont happen for 12 months) is 8 months.

Times in hospital this year for my shoulders = 11

I currently have a torn left pectoral muscle, separated left shoulder, hills sachs compression fracture from 2 directions and tears to 4 other muscles in my left shoulder and a fractured radial head. (can still masturbate)

Oh and am currently recovering from an iliac crest graft from my hip into my right shoulder, a clean up of of old metalwork, a remplissage fill of my right humeral head using cartilage from a cadaver and a full open reconstruction to tighten all the ligaments and tendons in the right shoulder. (can't masturbate)

3 operations
3 breaks in right
fractured right glenoid

Expected time before sporting activity in left shoulder post op (wont happen for 12 months) is 8 months.

Well * eh?

Have you torn a pec?
Nah

But, like, Kerr didn’t start refusing to kick after tearing his hammy off the bone, nor did NN start refusing to jump despite two ACLs.

Tackling is a pretty fundamental part of being a midfielder - if he’s actually physically unable to tackle because of something that occurred 160 weeks ago then you’ve got to question his longevity in the game.

If he’s too scared to tackle because the injury was so traumatic then surely a sports psych needs to be engaged or something.

3 operations
3 breaks in right
fractured right glenoid

Far out what you do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 operations
3 breaks in right
fractured right glenoid

Bring a parachute next time

Nah

But, like, Kerr didn’t start refusing to kick after tearing his hammy off the bone, nor did NN start refusing to jump despite two ACLs.

Tackling is a pretty fundamental part of being a midfielder - if he’s actually physically unable to tackle because of something that occurred 160 weeks ago then you’ve got to question his longevity in the game.

If he’s too scared to tackle because the injury was so traumatic then surely a sports psych needs to be engaged or something.
Hang on.

It's not 2018 is it?

* sake, tackle Sheed ya *.

;)

3 operations
3 breaks in right
fractured right glenoid

Are you the guy they found at the bottom of Bluff Knoll?

Nah

I reckon it's the latter and agree it should be addressed. Didn't he injure it in the WAFL trying to tackle someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back