Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez....

Not a fan of this guys journalism at all but this is pretty toxic. Bunch of keyboard heroes twisting the knife in.

One thread on depression, another collectively laying the boot into this bloke how sad his life is. Hypocritical

Not a fan of it either but they (journos) are fair game.
They don't like it, go work at a factory or construction site to earn a living.

Here’s one I witnessed first hand. About 6-8 Sunday nights ago I had an MRI on my knee at a place in Richmond opposite the Epworth. While I was waiting in Reception Tom walks in (his hair looked even more dishevelled than it does on TV). He went up to the receptionist and said, “I’m Tom Browne from Channel 7. Do you have any AFL footballers undergoing scans here?”

What do you think the receptionist’s response was?

I guess when you are Tom you live in hope that someone gives you a bone.

Here’s one I witnessed first hand. About 6-8 Sunday nights ago I had an MRI on my knee at a place in Richmond opposite the Epworth. While I was waiting in Reception Tom walks in (his hair looked even more dishevelled than it does on TV). He went up to the receptionist and said, “I’m Tom Browne from Channel 7. Do you have any AFL footballers undergoing scans here?”

What do you think the receptionist’s response was?

I guess when you are Tom you live in hope that someone gives you a bone.

Tom Browne getting a story

8962E41D-5642-4447-AD22-780F61533623.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez....

Not a fan of this guys journalism at all but this is pretty toxic. Bunch of keyboard heroes twisting the knife in.

One thread on depression, another collectively laying the boot into this bloke how sad his life is. Hypocritical
Anyone who rocks up to a funeral angling for a story is fair game.

Reckon he reads BigFooty.

Last year we had a few posters on the Tigers board who would give us updates about player contracts, trades etc. I remember one day reading some news (I think about Tom Scully) from one of these posters, and then a few hours later Tom Browne said the the same news in a twitter post, almost word for word.
Tiges board collectively pissed themselves and I think he started blocking people on twitter asking about him having BigFooty sources for a while too lmao.

Last edited:
He seems like the sort of bloke that always wears a suit, purely because he owns a suit.

He boundary rides for MMM on Friday night's, most radio people are in jeans and a hoodie ffs. He is a mungbean.

People getting blocked by him on Twitter, is eerily similar to Brad McNamara's efforts a couple of years ago.

Reckon he reads BigFooty.

Last year we had a few posters on the Tigers board who would give us updates about player contracts, trades etc. I remember one day reading some news (I think about Tom Scully) from one of these posters, and then a few hours later Tom Browne said the the same news in a twitter post, almost word for word.
Tiges board collectively pi**ed themselves and I think he started blocking people on twitter asking about him having BigFooty sources for a while too lmao.
This is 100% true

This thread will achieve Certified Legendary status one day.

Guaranteed. His stuff ups are getting more prominent over time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back