Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Damo

IfI was worried about the workload of new coach Rhyce Shaw eight weeks ago ...
thenI'm even more worried now. Officially, he's coach. Unofficially, he's CEO, list manager, footy department boss, recruiter, confidante to the entire playing list, barista, Arden St groundsman. The joint is rudderless, and has been for way too long.

Carl Dilena is CEO until the end of the month. Unless old mate wants us to dispense with the process and hire someone quickly?

Been blocked yet?

If you haven't seen this thread, it's well worth a look
Not yet. The only block I'm aware of is from floggard.

Carl Dilena is CEO until the end of the month. Unless old mate wants us to dispense with the process and hire someone quickly?

And
"A year of change in North Melbourne’s football department has continued with list manager Michael McMahon set to depart the club at the end of the upcoming trade period. "

And
The North Melbourne Football Club wishes to release the following statement from GM football, Cameron Joyce:

Following ongoing discussions with the club, I will be stepping away at season’s end.

The plan has been to refresh the football department but everyone is seeing us through the trade period it seems.

total hysteria from dick face

The actual evidence has been in front of our eyes for the last 10 years of Bard.
I know, doesn’t mean he actually did the research or understands where our list is at.

I know his schtick is to be the antagonist, but he does have some football sense and in this case he's bang on.
It’s not a schtick, he’s a pure troll that throws out lazy generalisations for a reaction. His knowledge is limited to SA.

Wouldn’t know half the names on our list.

Unfortunately, he is correct.

Nothing anyone (including us) says right now has any relevence to where we are at.

We simply don't know and won't until we see what happens after a full season of Rhyce coaching.

I think even he feels that way to an extent given he seems keen to give everyone on the list a season under him to see what they can do.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

How on earth are we behind Carlton, Port, Essendon and MELBOURNE.

Someone smack this dillweed.

Nothing new here.

We have been the underdogs for 150 years mate.

How on earth are we behind Carlton, Port, Essendon and MELBOURNE.

Someone smack this dillweed.
Kane Cornes
bfc525a30a44fbea6afef743b6b2286d.gif

Long Live the King

Premiership Player
Feb 24, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After listening to the various podcasts I have arrived at the conclusion that I am now dumber for the experience...Kane Cornes the doyen from Alberton predicted the Crows would win the flag in 2019 and Melbourne would finish 4th........His opinions should be treated with the contempt they deserve.....Damien Barrett has obviously gone to the Slobbo school of articulation......Football Journalism has degenerated into farcism.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back