Prediction Copeland Trophy Top 5 Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Grundy........your wonderful speech allowed me to have closure for 2019.

You do our jumper so proud.

P.S. As for Maynard I know your pain brother because I have been like you at my first work Christmas party back in the day. The dirties you copped from Eddie were gold.....haha.

Won't be 100% Sure until he Re-Signs
He is here next year dave count on it, after that, will depend on signing a new contract or not

Great night but Bucks speech about a movie I haven't seen & I suspect many haven't was a bit "how's ya going".

Congrats Grundy on Back to Back and hopefully we can all say that as a club and supporters one day soon.

As for Bucks’ and his speech and we probably all at one time or another knocked him or thought the club would be better without him as our coach but tonight (also not having seen that movie), have never felt better about the man at our helm and whilst the heartbreak of not winning a flag yet again (with the continuum of being a Collingwood supporter); I have no doubt that we are finally on the right track and that we are building toward something bigger and better than just flags. We are Collingwood and F*ck the rest!

Pendles being our second is our issue this year. Somebody else needs to step up...pendles just isn’t willing to get his hands dirty when needed

Could not agree more. Two years in a row now he has let us down badly in our last game of the year. Howe stepped up wonderfully in the finals and even the much maligned Moore was really good in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendles being our second is our issue this year. Somebody else needs to step up...pendles just isn’t willing to get his hands dirty when needed
I think this take is a bit of out of whack. He has taken on plenty of more defensive roles in the last 2 years and in the top 2 or 3 in tackles (2nd this year).

I think this take is a bit of out of whack. He has taken on plenty of more defensive roles in the last 2 years and in the top 2 or 3 in tackles (2nd this year).
He is getting beaten by second tier midfielders from the opposition and is too easily brushed aside.

I am very appreciative; we get a stream of the event. Great. For those interstate and overseas it is an amazing bonus, but for the love of god, can't they think of something better than a silent blank screen (30 minutes.......twice!!). Some year highlights perhaps or a singer or some stand ups? Anything would be better than 30 minutes of nothing.......TWICE.
Overall, it gives the season nice closure, but Bucks's speech would have confused many in the room; especially Maynard and Sier.
Was Beams in attendance?

Sea fog is missing a L in his name. Having a go at a bloke who is gonna be a one club player and has played over 300 games. Find a different target.
He's a great player but I'm not alone in thinking that maybe in finals or moving forward we can adjust his role a bit. Afterall he comes up against young pups like Cripps etc. now.

I am very appreciative; we get a stream of the event. Great. For those interstate and overseas it is an amazing bonus, but for the love of god, can't they think of something better than a silent blank screen (30 minutes.......twice!!). Some year highlights perhaps or a singer or some stand ups? Anything would be better than 30 minutes of nothing.......TWICE.
Overall, it gives the season nice closure, but Bucks's speech would have confused many in the room; especially Maynard and Sier.
Was Beams in attendance?
Yes, Beama was there. Maynard and Sier were sitting together and posted some funny stuff on their instas and I agree that they would have struggled to comprehend the message of our coach's speech.

Was Beams in attendance?
I agree about those blank screens as well because the delays were quite long.

Was Beams in attendance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back