Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Got them yesterday. Shafts are a sexy black/smoke grey KBS steel and god dammit they loook the goods.

Have hurt back and am unable to swing them today. I am shattered.

I'll take em for a test drive 🤣

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
It was a tough night at the range tonight.

Good - got to hit the mizunos and my cobras for the first time, hit some nice 4 irons (old worse club in my bag) and 3 wood were creaming them.

Bad - really felt uncomfortable the larger grips, striking was just so poor, and my cobra driver geeze ive never hit a driver that bad in my life.

Will be back

Bicco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 23, 2013
Hobart
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Socceroos

Good - got to hit the mizunos and my cobras for the first time, hit some nice 4 irons (old worse club in my bag) and 3 wood were creaming them.

Bad - really felt uncomfortable the larger grips, striking was just so poor, and my cobra driver geeze ive never hit a driver that bad in my life.

Will be back
I've always had thin grips. Got a new driver once and the pro put on a thick grip because I had big hands and I hated it. My grips are also the simple black ones. I don't wear a glove and the others aren't good for my hands. Saves $$ too.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

Will be back
I've always had thin grips. Got a new driver once and the pro put on a thick grip because I had big hands and I hated it. My grips are also the simple black ones. I don't wear a glove and the others aren't good for my hands. Saves $$ too.
I have big hands as well and I tried larger grips with extra tape underneath as advised by a pro. It didn’t work real well and the next time I put new grips on my clubs I ditched the extra tape underneath.

Back