Preview 2019 Best and Fairest thread - Starts 7.30pm tonight 4th October

Remove this Banner Ad

You know, when I said that Port would fudge votes to get Jonad B&F to justify sole captaincy I was being cynical, but yeah it looks like they definitely fudged to get him to “equal 5th” and steal Clurey’s glory and they did it so badly they didn’t even fix the round-by-round

Total Port

Of the player totals I’ve checked manually they’re all right except for Westy and Jonad being bumped up

Jonas 5th is hilarious. He basically got votes for being given the hardest opponent each week.

Jonas 5th is hilarious. He basically got votes for being given the hardest opponent each week.
Didn't Jonas switch on to and then promptly off Ben Brown on his way to ten goals? Couldn't leave sUpErStAr Nick Larkey to Clurey.

It strikes me as somewhat unusual that Chris Davies accounts for 25% of the B&F voting. Not having a go at him personally or the job he does but it seems unusual that an administrator with no playing or coaching background would be so involved in the voting.

Does anyone know where to find the goals conceded for individual defenders stats for the year. I swear particularly early on, Jonas was having goals galore kicked on him.

Wait, Davies gets a say in the b&f... 😬
You act like theres something wrong with a guy who knows precisely how b&f placements affect contracts being able to alter b&f results

You act like theres something wrong with a guy who knows precisely how b&f placements affect contracts being able to alter b&f results
I know how it's common practice within clubs to do this, but to blatantly put someone who, coming from a cricket background, and whose job is the football manager and nothing to do with coaching, or anything game day related at all to have such a big say on the b&f... Unbelievable.. Ports, what has happened to you??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back