Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen, why is king acting as if trading in a former player for pick 80 is going to hinder our chances of winning games of football??

Coz he gets “floggy” with his opinions sometimes. My thing with King is if he’s so amazing at list management and coaching moves and all as he makes out on Fox Footy why isn’t he working at a club? Coz he’s a flog. Surely he’s not getting paid more at Fox footy than if he was coaching or assistant coaching at an AFL club.

So 5 + 9 to Essendon, Papley to Carlton, Daniher to the swans. Now to guess the 2nd round pick swaps.

Essendon
In: 5 + 9 + Philips?
Out: Daniher, 2020 2nd, pick 31

Sydney:
In: Daniher + 31 + 41 + Ess 2020 2nd
Out: Papley + 5 + 25

Carlton
In: Papley + 25
Out: 9 + 41 + Phillips ?

25 to GC for Martin

Philips ? I doubt Essendon will give up 2 second round selections ?

25 in return would be a dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest concern for the club right now is what size statue we build for SOS and the recruiting department after this off season

Betts & Papley now done (although Papley could be delayed due to Fanta and shuffling of picks). Martin close to being done in principal but need clarity around Papley first.

Biggest concern for the club right now is what size statue we build for SOS and the recruiting department after this off season

Betts & Papley now done (although Papley could be delayed due to Fanta and shuffling of picks). Martin close to being done in principal but need clarity around Papley first.

And whether it’s bronze or marble

Phillips a genuine chance to end up at *?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7D507FA3-EF1B-4BE9-81AA-655D62B94B1A.jpeg

You'd take that any day at any stage...it would be a ridiculous steal of an outcome for us.

Also, if SOS successfully pulls it off we still have our 2020 1st rounder to land this 'unnamed player'.
This may be where we start giving up some of our younger talent, a Cunningham/fisher type perhaps

This may be where we start giving up some of our younger talent, a Cunningham/fisher type perhaps
I personally wouldn't give up any of our younger players this year. Cunningham just signed a 3yr deal and Fisher has huge potential and provides the speed we need in the midfield (also he is Cripps' flat mate). Give all of our younger players at least another year to show us what they can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back