Toast 2019 Doig Medal - Nat Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2007
Radelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Glasgow Warriors
Well it’s 2019 Doig Medal tonight. Unfortunately I am out of the country again so won’t be there in person this year and will have to make do with the live stream...

What do folks think, I think it’s difficult to predict with a number of players having really strong years. My prediction without much confidence is Walters.

Hoping JLo will be speaking, though no doubts nerves still an issue will be good for him to have a chance to share more of his vision for 2020.

Go Freo.

I’d hope Ed would be there. I think he’ll finish top 10 in the B&F and he’ll give a good indication of his intentions of if he’s staying or going.

I hope not to hear reports of boys going to the toilets together often and they keep their noses clean, at least until they kick in afterward.

I'm interested to see if either of Langdon or Blakely turn up. BHill seems to have a good relationship with everyone even though he's leaving, and he'll probably be top 5.

Yes that will be interesting for sure. Has there actually been a statement from Eds manager stating his intent to leave?

I felt that Belly on sports fm during the week indicated it wasn’t a certain outcome and they are still talking to him.

I hope Fyfe wins it. For obvious reasons , But also i don't want to give those flogs up the road any ammunition .

I wanna know what the surprise announcement is, alluded to on Twitter. Anyone there that could be on the lookout for Brayshaw, of the Mark variety?

Last edited:
Well it’s 2019 Doig Medal tonight. Unfortunately I am out of the country again so won’t be there in person this year and will have to make do with the live stream...

What do folks think, I think it’s difficult to predict with a number of players having really strong years. My prediction without much confidence is Walters.

Hoping JLo will be speaking, though no doubts nerves still an issue will be good for him to have a chance to share more of his vision for 2020.

Go Freo.
JLo definitely speaking & did well on channel 7 talking to Barra, not great but did well. Once the Dockers media team polish him up, by the end of the year he will be great.
He says all the right stuff, just needs to present it with a bit more confidence, which will come.
For me, I’m thinking Walters by a nose to Fyfe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's not the CEO by the sounds of it. Brad or Ed staying? :p

"Brad doesn't know this yet... but we're very pleased to announce here tonight that Brad Hill will be at the club next season, because we're not trading him. GAGF Saints."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back