Prediction Whose progress are you most excited to see kick on next year

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Fish
2. Harry
3. Williamson
4. SPS (I believe he has it in him to go absolutely elite at some point in the future)
5. Charlie
6. Dow (has the ability, just needs the confidence)
7. BSOS
8. Stocker
9. DOC!!!
10.Cunners

We've really got a lot of exceptional young talent on our list. Can't wait to see them mature, develop and gel together and become the unstoppable force we all know they can!

Go Baggers!

Stocker, Dow, BSOS, Harry, DK, SPS, JSOS, Setters, Gibbo.

Harry to really impose himself and kick bags of goals.

Cuningham to play 20+ matches and use his blistering pace.

Setterfield and SPS. Setterfield given his recovery from injury now allows him an injury free pre-season and SPS ratchets up another few notches.

Of course I want to see many of our players including Fisher, Dow, Stocker, TDK, Walsh, L’Ob, Kennedy, McGovern, JSOS, Marchbank, Docherty and Williamson progress as well.

2020 is a big year for ... Macreadie and Lang.

Harry easily.

The guy is an absolute freak, will dominate next year onwards.

Agree.

Harry used to be a beautiful kick - but was horrible this year.

Had hip operation at end of season.

Hopefully this was the cause of the problem- and kicking is now fixed.

Our forward line excites me.

Harry, Charlie and MM.

Plus

Eddie, Papley plus Cunners/JSOS/Martin/Fisher etc.

Really interested to see what Teague does here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TDK - he will start to show steps towards a grundy-like career.
Stocker- the mid that we need from the best draft of all time
Bsos - going to start to show some real silvagni signs

I agree, these are the 3 I can see really surprising people.

Would also add Macreadie, kid is a freak athlete

Have to agree with Harks and say Will Setterfield, the upside to this kid is limitless, will kick on to bigger and better things in 2020. The biggest bargain the galaxy has seen since Uncle Owen bought R2-D2 from the Jawas on Tattooine. 🤖🤖🤖

Also extremely intrigued to see how Ben Silvagni goes next year.
Uncle Owen literally got nothing out of that deal... He was dead 24 hours later

Agree 100% with everyone mentioned so far, but does anyone else get goosebumps thinking about witnessing another year in the progression of Patrick Cripps?
Would rather see him have less impact as others stand up. Being able to release him fwd more and kicking another 15 goals a year would be nice.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

It's tough to narrow it down - there are plenty of good options to choose from!

But if I had to choose just one...give me all of Dave Cuningham in 2020 thank you.

He hasn't had a good run at it yet, but there's just something about Dave to get seriously excited about. Has just about everything you want in a modern AFL hybrid midfielder - pace, size, skill, mongrel and flexibility.

What he doesn't have right now is the body to consistently withstand the rigours of AFL football.

Here's hoping another preseason under Andrew Russell will fix that - and they are clearly very confident it will. You don't sign a 22 year old with 24 games under his belt to a 3 year deal unless you seriously rate him.

Looking forward to seeing what he can produce in 2020. If he gets a consistent run at it, he could be massively influential for us on the field.

Can I say David Teague?

We improved so much in the 2nd half of the year, despite Teague being given the reins on the run.

What can he do with a full pre-season with this group? With time to actually plan and guide and teach?

What will he change? Can the players maintain their momentum? Will other teams be better to prepared to coach against him? What will our gamplan look like?

To me this is the biggest single opportunity for improvement at the club in 2020...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back