List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
What a complete waste of time on JD....saying nothing for ten minutes solid. Who GaF when they started discussing him coming?
This is like high school gossip on who got with whom, and when....

Earlier Lloyd and Barret theorised a 5 year deal for JD....if we do that we are even bigger idiots than I currently believe us to be for wanting him in the first place.

Honestly believe JD's manager is playing the Swans beautifully. You can just see the mental convo around January ":think:Who is going to pay Joe a multi year deal before he even gets back on the park again.....hey Joe, have a quiet chat to Harley when you go up to Sydney...drop some hints mate...once the Dons hear about it they'll probably offer you an extension...if not Sydney will."

News leaked on Daniher's meeting almost immediately....;)

CA - CHING !

Harley confirmed interest in Taylor and Riley whatsbhisname though.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
it isn't that funny.

It's just a reminder of how their club as a delusional opinion on Daniher and they are coming for 'everything' we have.

Please don’t take Lloyd seriously, he doesn’t speak for our club and most of our fans treat him with disdain aswell now since he become a media whore. Lloyd knows where his next pay cheque is coming from and his job is to create chatter and provide click bait. The two clubs will be working together behind the scenes and won’t be taking any notice of the external noise by these media buffoons

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
i like Lloyd's honesty. Everyone knows where he is coming from and he is honest about being pissed off.

So much better than these media figures who try to pretend they are unbiased.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
So the trade window opens in 4 minutes?

I wonder which will be the first trade to be done, though I know historically the first day is usually very quiet. A part of me hopes the Papley deal is done in the first hour so we can move on from it, rather than dragging things out.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
it isn't that funny.

It's just a reminder of how their club as a delusional opinion on Daniher and they are coming for 'everything' we have.

The bit about Goddard not at all being convinced JD puts his all into football another alarm bell for me.
Jeebus I hope they are too stubborn and end up keeping him.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Please don’t take Lloyd seriously, he doesn’t speak for our club and most of our fans treat him with disdain aswell now since he become a media whore. Lloyd knows where his next pay cheque is coming from and his job is to create chatter and provide click bait. The two clubs will be working together behind the scenes and won’t be taking any notice of the external noise by these media buffoons

i think what he is saying about what Essendon think Daniher is worth and what Essendon will or won't accept, is very close to the truth.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney

I wonder which will be the first trade to be done, though I know historically the first day is usually very quiet. A part of me hopes the Papley deal is done in the first hour so we can move on from it, rather than dragging things out.
Harley said Carlton haven't even made contact yet.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
The bit about Goddard not at all being convinced JD puts his all into football another alarm bell for me.
Jeebus I hope they are too stubborn and end up keeping him.

Goddard thinks everyone isn't trying as hard as he is.

He is like that person on the packed tram who carries on like it is so much worse for them that it is for everyone else.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
i like Lloyd's honesty. Everyone knows where he is coming from and he is honest about being pi**ed off.

So much better than these media figures who try to pretend they are unbiased.
That's all concocted IMO. He's just playing the part of pissed off Don's fan, which I don't mind, that's his job.
He's over the freaking moon at the thought of two first rounders though.

Honestly I recon the Papley deal will be after the Daniher one as it’s relatively easy and if it’s done earlier Essendon will want the two firsts

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Goddard thinks everyone isn't trying as hard as he is.

TBF he was probably right 90% of the time. :D BG seemed to be a guy that was an angry old man at 25.
But the word JD doesn't exactly live for football isn't exactly his alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back