darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
We're not champions yet. Old Trafford is next. Let's keep focused.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
City haven’t got the appetite for another slugfest with Liverpool I reckon. It’s all about the CL for them this season (Moomba obviously aside). If Pep bags that I’ll reckon he’ll call it a day at City. Same with Klopp, if (more like when) he wins the PL he’ll bugger off to manage the German national team

Whats happened with Cancelo at City? Massive cash spent on him with big things expected. To me Walker / Danilo seemed enough already in that area.
Danilo plays for Juventus

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Aren’t Liverpool the only team to blow leads after been top at Christmas in the last ten years? 08/09, 13/14 and last season

Aren’t Liverpool the only team to blow leads after been top at Christmas in the last ten years? 08/09, 13/14 and last season

They are. I don't think it's Christmas yet though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the point of JD’s post is that Liverpool tend to blow leads. It’s not like you to reply with sarcasm though is it

I wasn't disagreeing with the point of JD's post, I was pointing out it's a bit early to be getting on their back about blowing leads surely.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I wasn't disagreeing with the point of JD's post, I was pointing out it's a bit early to be getting on their back about blowing leads surely.
That’s fair enough. The board are duty bound to bag the scousers though, even when it’s not on a particularly strong case

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Even they couldn't let this slip.

Dropped 17 points all season last year and lead by 8
No they’re unlikely to let this one slip considering they are now on a run of 17 wins straight. History says we can all live in hope though, although that will only mean that fraudulent club wins another PL so it’s a no win situation anyway.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
No they’re unlikely to let this one slip considering they are now on a run of 17 wins straight. History says we can all live in hope though, although that will only mean that fraudulent club wins another PL so it’s a no win situation anyway.
Liverpool have gone about their scouting and transfer business so well that it should give hope to non oil baron clubs out there. It'd still be very funny if they lost it though

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
How am I whinging? I’m not a fan of Liverpool football club and their supporters in general. Doesn’t mean I’m whinging

Come on mate you know you are, relations between our clubs have been pretty good of recent.

Tell you what - if we win the PL I will buy a six pack of lager for you at your local boozer. To collect it you must sing YNWA on SM's poddy though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back