EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

We won’t, but you guys could get a 2nd manager sacked. Mourinho’s final game in charge was against you guys at Anfield?

Correct. I remember the post game of that one, Mou seemed resigned to his fate. A new manager before the game could give you guys a significant boost, much in the same way Ole did when he first took the wheel.

Come on mate you know you are, relations between our clubs have been pretty good of recent.

Tell you what - if we win the PL I will buy a six pack of lager for you at your local boozer. To collect it you must sing YNWA on SM's poddy though.

What poddy?

Too early for any title talk. But mentioning that we have been the only team to lead at Xmas and lose the title doesn't really mean much.

We're a different side now than those teams under Rafa and Rodgers. Yes you can say were the same team as we were last season when we lost after leading at Xmas.

But we didn't s**t the bed. We would have won the league in almost any other season. City were just that good.

We are 8-0, 17 straight PL wins over last season and this and just one win off equaling the record for most wins.

We are mentality monsters now. So that whole stat of leading at Xmas for me I'm not too worried about.

Lets first get to Xmas with lead though haha... we are just 8 games into the season but it's a fantastic start!!

Yes exactly. What was the point of spending big on Cancelo when Danilo and Walker were enough? To me it made sense to keep Danilo and buy a quality CB to replace VK.
Danilo wanted a move.

This weekend's 3-0 win highlighted perfectly why the EPL is so turd.

Watched/listened to a bunch of pundits talking about the game and 98% of what they spoke about was Spurs and their players.

Shearer's praise of young Connolly's game was one of the only pieces praising one of our players while all the others said "no disrespect to Brighton" before spinning s**t about Spurs constantly.

Let's not talk about how well Brighton played, let's just talk about the losing team.

This weekend's 3-0 win highlighted perfectly why the EPL is so turd.

Watched/listened to a bunch of pundits talking about the game and 98% of what they spoke about was Spurs and their players.

Shearer's praise of young Connolly's game was one of the only pieces praising one of our players while all the others said "no disrespect to Brighton" before spinning s**t about Spurs constantly.

Let's not talk about how well Brighton played, let's just talk about the losing team.

Sherwood and Owen were gushing praise on Brighton after the game.

But yes focus on the negatives after a fantastic win rather than just enjoying it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can focus on more than one thing at once.

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Yeah?

Your post seemed focussed on the negatives which was all I commented on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back