List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

Victorian media last year : Kelly has no right to ask for a trade after just one year

Victorian media this year : Hey St Kilda are you talking to Ben King about a return home to join his brother

Agree that the media are F u c wits but GCS always knew he would return to play with his twin brother.

Just swap pick 6 this year and get the deal done would be fair for all involved

cant kick straight, but that a discussion for another board
2019 DE - Dangerfield 67%, Kelly 65% - better DE

2019 scores - Dangerfield 27.18, Kelly 24.18 - more accurate

Looks like Kelly isn’t worth 2 1sts after all.

twce13

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
c577739a-a2f6-4031-981c-e9ada37679a1.gif

FreeTK

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
good faith? really

Yes, I actually spent a fair bit of time putting together an extensive account of inititatives West Coast have/can provide for Tim Kelly, with links.

Did you have a chance to read it?

If so, it might provide answers to the questions you seek.

do you have original comments?

Yes, and I know you’ve listened to them on our podcast. Always nice to meet a fan.

As I said, while slamming Miguel for posting on the Cats board, you’re spending a great deal of time here. Do you see the irony in any way, or is it lost on you?

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
The s**tfight between WC and GEBOD supporters about this trade is something I’ve never seen before on BF

We're bordering on needing to use the no oppo posters prefix just to save this thread.

I love the leniency of this board but I would have dusted off my ban hammer long ago. One Cats poster has been told twice to wrap it up in here and yet he's still bashing his gums together and adding nothing of value. ******* frustrating having to weed (hey Willie!) through all the back and forth BS to find genuine posts from our own fan base.

we have protests all week re climate change
all major world cities are going through it

Geelong’s a major world city now?

When it suits you guys it’s a rural oasis that provides an environment unlike any other that an AFL club can offer

Mahlepi

Cancelled
Mar 16, 2015
danger zone
AFL Club
Geelong
Yes, and I know you’ve listened to them on our podcast. Always nice to meet a fan.

As I said, while slamming Miguel for posting on the Cats board, you’re spending a great deal of time here. Do you see the irony in any way, or is it lost on you?
Yes, i am willing to sacrifice my posting on this board if he does the same
and you can quote him on his behaviour on this board

Mahlepi

Cancelled
Mar 16, 2015
danger zone
AFL Club
Geelong
Yes, I actually spent a fair bit of time putting together an extensive account of inititatives West Coast have/can provide for Tim Kelly, with links.

Did you have a chance to read it?

If so, it might provide answers to the questions you seek.
Thanks that was very insightful.
In Vic the, disparity gap between the two clubs is not apparent. Its amazing that Freo have been as competitive as they have been when they appear GCesque.

FreeTK

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks that was very insightful.
In Vic the, disparity gap between the two clubs is not apparent. Its amazing that Freo have been as competitive as they have been when they appear GCesque.

Thanks for replying to my post.
Given your comment that there is no disparity between WC and Victorian based clubs, can you provide a similar set of initiatives that Geelong have in place?

I'll be eagerly awaiting your reply about what supports Geelong has in place for its players. Specifically Indigenous players, and players with children.

Mahlepi

Cancelled
Mar 16, 2015
danger zone
AFL Club
Geelong
No that’s in Richmond, which unlike Geelong is a major city - ask anybody at the AFL.
as you know, the afl believes in equality
all afl teams play finals as home teams at their home ground
evidenced thrice this year by geelong

i dont live in geelong, just like all eagles supports dont live on the west coast

Can’t we all just come together and dunk on the trolls like the football gods intended, instead of pretending we’re going to get a good faith response from an opposition poster who is very clearly #madonline

The sad part is you can't even appreciate their posts as clever trolling. It's just mundane, shitty spam that adds nothing to the thread. It's boring and repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back