List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't quote me off the Cats board on your board, thanks

Since you weren't tagged in the post, the only way you could have tracked down the post is if:

a) You ventured into this thread deliberately scouring for ammunition and/or lulz
b) You stalked Priddis Is Done's profile

Both are equally lulzworthy.

This will be my last post on the West Coast Board in relation to Tim Kelly. I wish you good luck with the transaction, which inevitably will involve WCE 1st and 2nd round, and 2020 1st round. After we all have huffed and puffed it will all me immaterial. Either way Geelong have had a win. 2 years from a rookie paid player at exceptional level, and then decent picks back in return.
But all that is now occurring is a poster abusing people and then reporting them back to mods.
Goodluck, and hopefully Tim takes you to the promised land.

Just an FYI, it is against BF rules to tag oppo supporters in threads (as it usually ends up in a sh*t fight). Quote us and troll away, just get ride of the 'quote - user name bit so that it doesn't act as a notification for said poster.

The initial post by Priddis Is Done had no such tag. Now I'm not a big fan of the guy but in this instance there is only one person looking for a fight here.

This will be my last post on the West Coast Board in relation to Tim Kelly. I wish you good luck with the transaction, which inevitably will involve WCE 1st and 2nd round, and 2020 1st round. After we all have huffed and puffed it will all me immaterial. Either way Geelong have had a win. 2 years from a rookie paid player at exceptional level, and then decent picks back in return.
But all that is now occurring is a poster abusing people and then reporting them back to mods.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I haven’t reported anyone on here. I’ve just unloaded on you and Wojetc in the exact way you’ve done to me.

And if that was your last post on this board I’m Tim Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back