No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
Gonna have to mute mentions of Daniher on Twitter. I’ve just seen “Joe for Papley and pick 5” and “Jeremy Cameron should be in the conversation” and I can’t even.
On the one hand Essendope players were injected with substances with a view to improving their performance while on the other hand the supporters take substances which alter their mind.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Saints poster on the Main Board ...

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

Carlton are gonna swing and miss with teague like your other 10 past coaches your deadset going backwards... terrible club that no one wants go to, apart from fringeys and has beens

Carlton and Geelong are absolute filth of clubs.

Ladder predictions:-
4. St Kilda (massive signings in the offseason and Ratts at the helm will help them jump up the ladder)

17. Carlton (terrible club wont improve at all and will go backwards)

I would say saints would be the best team to not win a premiership, pies had MCG home ground advantage though which was bulls**t

Bulls**t we do wonders for the AFL, we are one of the biggest clubs in the league when our juggernaut gets going as seen in 09 we can bring scary numbers for the AFL and even when we are down we play at the league owned stadium of the docklands so all the money is going in the AFLs pockets or ours. We are more beneficial for the league than any team that plays at a stadium not owned by the AFL

More Friday night games for my Saints please... find it bulls**t how we barely get any yet we are one of the bigger clubs in the league

From Twitter

"Joe Daniher is s**t and can't stay on the park. Heeney and pick 5 should get it done"

Oh is that all ? How about The Swans throwing in Blakey as a sweetner ?? 🤡🤡🤡
Love how supporters (ours included) call players leaving useless etc. then suggest trades way over what said player is supposedly able to provide to their new club.

Either he is worth one of the Swans best young players and future leader and a top five pick OR he is useless and broken down. Cannot possibly be both.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Same Saints poster from the Main Board

rolling.gif

There is no big 4 anymore, all clubs are contributing massively to the league except maybe suns and gws. The teams that play at marvel stadium such as saints and dogs are the backbone of the AFL as the stadium is owned by the league and all the profits go to the AFL.

Papley and Martin aren't even at the club yet and you are gonna pay overs for them to get the club. Martin could barely get a game at the suns... Butler coming to the Saints will have 10x the impact those players have.

About the Hawks ...

middle of the road club, few decent pickups might scrape them in the 8 but they will never be a premiership team with this playing group... I see clubs like St Kilda as a club who ignores the draft for the next few years and really benefit from it with a top 4 finish next season

Geelong losing kelly with affect the club massively. I don't see them getting Steven as he is worth a 1st rounder at minimum. Not being able to pick up superstars like Steven after just losing Kelly will see the cats miss the 8.

I think this may be JD's son mediumsizered :p

Back