Player Watch #20: Adam Tomlinson – The Best Adam In MFC History

1570432684790.png

You know, he's played the 5th most games for GWS including playing every game this year...still consistently forgot we was there and kept mistaking him for Adam Treloar back in the day.

Last edited:

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
That profile picture is an odd combination of deer-in-headlights and "Oh my gawd, what have I done?". The guy looks very worried.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Russell Richards is the pick of that lot even though Febey played a lot more games (only put in good years when his contract was up for renewal)

Curious that the best record we can come up with for that squad number is breaking even at 20-20 for Broadbridge.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
No you didn't!

I would have perma banned him much sooner if you had.

Yes I did, and how do I report TheCount for his angry reaction to my report? THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Curious that the best record we can come up with for that squad number is breaking even at 20-20 for Broadbridge.
It’s definitely the right number for this bloke. He can give it a new meaning for all time which would be great. If that doesn’t occur then he’s unlikely to bring it into disrepute.

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I am a big believer that if you want to win a premiership you need players that will run back and forth all day. Fulfilling defensive roles firstly and anything outside of that is a bonus.

I think he will fill that role nicely.
Agree with this. He’s a genuine utility. Can play every position on the ground. But I’d love to see him settle on a wing which is of course the plan. He’s also able to get back and help out in defence with his marking ability.
He’s a very handy pick up which costs nothing but a bit of cap space.

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
An underrated recruit for mine, I think Tomlinson will prove to be an important addition on the wing for us. Quality runner who will help us defensively and offensively, has a height advantage and it's been mentioned on here before, but I feel he will help us with his lead-up work around the ground.

Back