Gym & Misc General Health and Fitness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm doing my first Hot Yoga class tomorrow morning after a 3+ month break, haven't been doing much more than long steady walks and a few push ups and squats during my break battling the big C.

I'm doing my first Hot Yoga class tomorrow morning after a 3+ month break, haven't been doing much more than long steady walks and a few push ups and squats during my break battling the big C.

Dont mean to pry, but well done. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: We complain about alot in here, but thats nothing compared to what you've been thru.

Dont mean to pry, but well done. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: We complain about alot in here, but thats nothing compared to what you've been thru.
Thanks Shell I really appreciate it, I'm lucky in that I have had fantastic support from family and close friends and the compassion, professionalism and quality of staff in the Public Health system is awesome.

I'm really looking forward to my Hot Yoga class at 9.30am today, pumped. :D

All the best with your battle mate, hopefully you kick some ass

I found the Hot Yoga class not as hard as I thought it would be to get through, it was great although the muscles are a bit sore today, I have really missed that post exercise top of the world feeling over the last 3 months.
1570663210110.png Hold... Hold... Hold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lifetime natural athlete ;) and vegan Mischa Janiec, feature of Netflix doco The Game Changers

0f0a6aa86ec57d6ccc9f65f0d559c22e.jpg

Lifetime natural athlete ;) and vegan Mischa Janiec, feature of Netflix doco The Game Changers

0f0a6aa86ec57d6ccc9f65f0d559c22e.jpg

Understand your post is in jest, I think we are on similar wavelengths when it comes to vegans.

Really his 2016 photo he looks leaner, tanned skin and different poses/distances from camera. Kinda like how those people do those 8 week challenges - the before and after photos. The before people are always shoulders dropped, gut hanging out. The after photos tanned, shoulders upright sucking the gut in.

And another thing how long has this bloke being vegan for? I’m sure he built a decent physique off the back of eating meat.

I haven’t watched the doco yet, but I don’t think just because a couple of athletes go vegan it’s some how a game changer.

Usain Bolt eats chicken nuggets and is the fastest man that have ever lived.

Eating vegan won’t turn you from Zac Dawson to Glenn Jakovich over a pre season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back