Recommitted Mason Cox [triggers contract extension for 2021]

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s contracted, and structurally important to us, so Collingwood would want to get some sort of relatively significant value for him. Somewhere between 20-30 would be around the mark imo. He could quite easily become Essendons number 1 ruck, and is actually more of a handful as the main ruck who floats forward as opposed to playing forward/relief ruck imo.
3rd round pick - if lucky

I just don’t get the big deal about Cox. He isn’t terrible per say, but he is inconsistent. Has played some absolute blinders, but has also played some games where he couldn’t even mark the ball. Teams shouldn’t chase up an inconsistent forward.

I just don’t get the big deal about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this club has seriously lost plot.....delusional at best.............wtf is goin on there ??????????????

Essendon are suddenly facing a future without Daniher and Fantasia. I can see why they are panicking; been recruiting to compete and all of a sudden they are in a situation where they are going to be missing 2 of their best forwards (albeit both injury prone.)

I just don’t get the big deal about Cox. He isn’t terrible per say, but he is inconsistent. Has played some absolute blinders, but has also played some games where he couldn’t even mark the ball. Teams shouldn’t chase up an inconsistent forward.

I just don’t get the big deal about him.
Because he's American.

On a less facetious note, the good games he has played (QB 2018, Prelim 2018) have looked so good most people assume that he can do it for multiple games. As it is......

I will say though he does add a bit to Collingwood's structure. Whether Cameron can do the same thing though I dunno (can also see them chasing Jenkins now)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back