List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenkins is not a beast lol. I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again... he is WHE + 20kgs and 15cms, but Will is actually a better 1on1 and contested mark
Looks like we posted the same sentiment at the same time.
Jenkins is Jesse White 1.5 (i.e. 150% better than White but similar style players).

If we have not got anyone better to replace cox with, and we haven’t as now, no deal. And please people Darcy Cameron is no we’re near it as a replacement.
We have Darcy Moore who is a better FF and a better ruck
Dunn can play back and Kelly can push for selection
Much easier to find a defender

We have Darcy Moore who is a better FF and a better ruck
Dunn can play back and Kelly can push for selection
Much easier to find a defender

Darcy Moore is almost Peter Knights'ish in defence. Why would anyone in their right mind shift him away from there? We have hardly played a game with all our forwards since the 2018 GF. We have the goods already, just get them on the park!

Start shedding some cap space Ned from now....
Your biggest tests / judgments will come in the form of our holy trinity—-Grundy, JDG and Moore.
He’s started well with Elliott. Have faith.

How the fu** is Mason Cox on $500k per year?
Derek Hine this is criminal that you sanctioned this.

No wonder we are burdened within cap space.

His contract expiring next season cannot come around quick enough.

Surely if he's on $500k a year we need to be seriously entertaining any offer in terms of compensation?

His inability to throw his height and weight at the ball is so disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s Gubby’s fault.

Given how often Cox goes for a mark with only one arm raised, we should check the availibilty of the statue of liberty..

Could play a similar role.
He is not that bad and you know it. Yes it would be nice to have a very good forward, but from what’s on offer, cox every day of the week thanks

Surely if he's on $500k a year we need to be seriously entertaining any offer in terms of compensation?

His inability to throw his height and weight at the ball is so disappointing.
So if the bombers are legit. And Daniher is worth two first round picks, Cox as a comparison to Daniher is worth 2 First round picks also. So what ever they get for Daniher we get for Cox. Bombers are full of s**t...a club with no integrity whatsoever.

Because he was very close to leaving Collingwood at the end of 2017 to go to Brisbane and we upped the offer to him. He is also one game away from a trigger in his current contract to grant him an extension as reported on trade radio today so his contract might actually be out at the end of 2021.

Because he was very close to leaving Collingwood at the end of 2017 to go to Brisbane and we upped the offer to him. He is also one game away from a trigger in his current contract to grant him an extension as reported on trade radio today so his contract might actually be out at the end of 2021.

One game?
Farrrrrkkk me!

I guess we will know the reasons as to why he won’t be playing senior footy in 2020

I.called it... cox to Essendon they expressed interest apparently... oh boy... very satisfying trade week.... get creative pies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back