Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who do you trust?

I probably need to make a proper list, but off the top of my head in no particular order as it relates to trade stuff: Jake Niall, Daniel Cherny, Mark Robinson most of the time, Sam Landsberger and the controversial one - Barrett as long as the story doesn't involve either a North link, or someone he's had a run in with, so he doesn't turn into a temperamental teenager. Feel like I may be forgetting a couple though.

Damo

IfI was worried about the workload of new coach Rhyce Shaw eight weeks ago ...
thenI'm even more worried now. Officially, he's coach. Unofficially, he's CEO, list manager, footy department boss, recruiter, confidante to the entire playing list, barista, Arden St groundsman. The joint is rudderless, and has been for way too long.
Not too much wrong with that tbf

Forward planning would have seen ceo and list managers already in place now.
Regardless of when the existing departing contracts end

Not too much wrong with that tbf

Forward planning would have seen ceo and list managers already in place now.
Regardless of when the existing departing contracts end

You are him!!!! : pointing screaming bodysnatchers look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damo

IfI was worried about the workload of new coach Rhyce Shaw eight weeks ago ...
thenI'm even more worried now. Officially, he's coach. Unofficially, he's CEO, list manager, footy department boss, recruiter, confidante to the entire playing list, barista, Arden St groundsman. The joint is rudderless, and has been for way too long.

its a silly line of commentry really, i mean queen Elizabeth is officially our head of state, but when was the last time you saw her grafting away in the halls of parliament drafting legislation for the management of our country. and just because the new list manager and assistant coaches havnt been officially appointed means in no way that they wouldnt have began innacting their plans already or wouldnt be in contact with the incumbents? as for the CEO role, they are responsible for longer term strategies anyway, governments go into caretaker mode all the time but the public service continues to operate like normal.

its a silly line of commentry really, i mean queen Elizabeth is officially our head of state, but when was the last time you saw her grafting away in the halls of parliament drafting legislation for the management of our country. and just because the new list manager and assistant coaches havnt been officially appointed means in no way that they wouldnt have began innacting their plans already or wouldnt be in contact with the incumbents? as for the CEO role, they are responsible for longer term strategies anyway, governments go into caretaker mode all the time but the public service continues to operate like normal.

I think I follow

We should have Lizzy negotiate the Zurhaar contract

"The collective slumping of shoulders from Roos fans needs to stop." - Marc McGowan in a comment on Twitter re trade week and missing D Howard.

Spot on Marc
I think many are disappointed in losing the chase rather than missing the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back