Rumour Willie Rioli allegedly caught tampering with a drug testing sample

Remove this Banner Ad

WADA disagrees.

Some stuff on the USADA website from WADA about why they say it may be performance enhancing.

I think willie should go for the full 4 years for tampering but I strongly disagree that weed is performance enhancing. Next you'll be telling us Meth helped Ben Cousins be a great footballer.

It's my opinion that the question needs to be asked of why it is that he actually did it. As I said, I'm going off the assumption that he had a blood test that had him completely clear of anything in his system. If that's the case then I just think some leniency should be shown, he didn't tamper with the test to avoid getting caught, he tampered with it because he thought providing a full cup was more important than anything else.

There needs to be a difference between deliberately trying to avoid a result and doing what ever it is that Willie did. (Again, assuming he was cleared with the blood test)
He did it because he was worried it would be positive obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think willie should go for the full 4 years for tampering but I strongly disagree that weed is performance enhancing. Next you'll be telling us Meth helped Ben Cousins be a great footballer.
Weed performance isn't on game day, the benefits are training. On weed you can push past the pain barrier with ease and it does give some endurance whilst training.

Weed performance isn't on game day, the benefits are training. On weed you can push past the pain barrier with ease and it does give some endurance whilst training.
Pushing past the pain barrier siunds like a great way to get injured. So if they legalize weed every player will start doing it right for it's amazing benefits right ? Most ? I think some will do it Recreationaly but do you really think players will use it to improve training performance ? I could possibly believe to use it too releive pain after a game/training but I'm sure they already have access to all sorts of pain relief...

What?
Always used to make me and everyone else i know feel lazy as fk, cant imagine it giving anyone more endurance for anything other than a trip to the fridge.

If anyone thinks weed is in anyway performance enhancing......should probably try it first. It’s great for PlayStation and chill
Pretty much an opinion perpetuated by people who read others' opinions but actually haven't tried it.

Might helps you eat more bags of chips than you normally would but in no way would it enhance your sporting performance.

Pretty much an opinion perpetuated by people who read others' opinions but actually haven't tried it.

Might helps you eat more bags of chips than you normally would but in no way would it enhance your sporting performance.
Not its not, smoked mull for years a long while back in my young days and only ever made me feel lethargic, would never stay out for a surf as long as normal if I'd had a few cones before, just couldn't be arsed, not looking for an argument just stating a fact, never had any mates that got a boost from it either so can't see how in anyway it would help with endurance on the footy field, same.goes for hash but double so for me.

Not its not, smoked mull for years a long while back in my young days and only ever made me feel lethargic, would never stay out for a surf as long as normal if I'd had a few cones before, just couldn't be arsed, not looking for an argument just stating a fact, never had any mates that got a boost from it either so can't see how in anyway it would help with endurance on the footy field, same.goes for hash but double so for me.
That's pretty much what I said...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back