EPL Matchday 9

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

Silver lining this week with international football. Salah gets to reover and Allison now available for the Manc game. Doubtful both would have been playing this weekend.
Matip, Shaq and Ox should be fit too.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Keen for this weekend. Couple of key games at the top.

Palace at home and in decent form. Sitting 6th on the table up against City who are coming off a poor result. They will look to bounce back and won't want to give up any more ground on us surely.

But City should be too strong but we've seen them lose to poorer sides already this season. Huge game.

Then the big game of the weekend. Liverpool v the mancs. They will be up for it and will want to rent our title aspirations even if it is super early in the season. It's the worst United teams I've seen in 25 years though so hopefully we can get it done. Allison and Matip to return too. Cant wait!

Spurs to surely turn it around at home against dead last Watford too. I'll be keeping an eye on that one to see if Spurs can get out of the rut.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
We need an early goal against Utd, and we need to really get at them hard. Every 50/50 ball needs to be ours. We need to be hungry, and we need to be ruthless. Absolutely no mercy, right from the start.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Questionable whether those 2 have been a help or a hindrance for United as a team lately.

I’m not sure how anyone can make a legitimate argument to say United are a worse team with Pogba in it. Look how they’ve been doing while he’s been injured.
He is their best player and a match-winner.

He gets the most criticism because he’s their only world class player and capable of so much, but even an underperforming Pogba is better than anything else they have.

Back