Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

My theory is if you are going to lose your nerve on the last leg you should take 2 multis, Take all the legs you want then take another one without the last leg, so if you get there at least you collect something. Also you can take formula multis on most betting sites so thats also an idea if you want to hedge

My theory is if you are going to lose your nerve on the last leg you should take 2 multis, Take all the legs you want then take another one without the last leg, so if you get there at least you collect something. Also you can take formula multis on most betting sites so thats also an idea if you want to hedge
I never take multi cos they r a ripoff but if I did you wouldn’t cash out otherwise what’s the point of putting the last leg on in the first place?

Hey lads

Got a ripper or two for the lads. Had a massive night last night.....in more ways than one....hint hint. Will update P/L and all the good stuff in the days ahead.

Get on it lads.

Pak v SL 2nd T20

Imad Wasim Under 0.5 sixes @ $1.84 (TopSport)

1st Test India v South Africa Wednesday 2nd October, 2019

1) Virat Kohli Dismissal Method: LBW (1st Innings only) @ $4.60 (TopSport) True Probability: 29.2% Odds Implied: 21.7% (Difference: +7.5%)
2) Dean Elgar Out Caught Yes (1st Innings only) @ $1.67 (TopSport) True Probability: 84.6% Odds Implied: 59.8% (Difference: +24.8%)
3) Keshav Maharaj Under 2.5 wickets (1st Innings) @ $2.05 (TopSport) True Probability: 70.8% Odds implied: 48.8% (Difference: +22.0%)

Hey lads

Got a ripper or two for the lads. Had a massive night last night.....in more ways than one....hint hint. Will update P/L and all the good stuff in the days ahead.

Get on it lads.

Pak v SL 2nd T20

Imad Wasim Under 0.5 sixes @ $1.84 (TopSport)

BOOM baby!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lads, we have been landing some huge body shots on the bookies....we have em staggering. I dont normally put em out this early, as I dont like to give the bookies a heads up at where they are vulnerable.

But stuff it

2nd Test India v South Africa

Deano Elgar Out Caught (1st Innings) @ $1.55 (Toppysport)

Ravi Ashwin Player Performance Over 145.5 Points @ $1.90 (Toppsport)

Lads at TopSport have had their fair warning, if they dont frame their odds/lines right, then the lads will drain their bank account after a great week on da punt.

Lets start counting the lumber/paper/reddies/moolaa

Whatever you wanna call it.

Drinks on me lads.

Yeah I’m going really well
Do we have another contender for #1 cricket tipster on bigfooty?!

Currently the rankings are
#1 Me. 100% betting record (1/1) +10 Units
#2 Austoraisetheurn. Came in guns blazing but yet to earn his stripes. Respect being earned from the lads, we'll see

Interesting times ahead!

Do we have another contender for #1 cricket tipster on bigfooty?!

Currently the rankings are
#1 Me. 100% betting record (1/1) +10 Units
#2 Austoraisetheurn. Came in guns blazing but yet to earn his stripes. Respect being earned from the lads, we'll see

Interesting times ahead!

Yes very interesting.
Although I have had one bet for 1 win for a 40 percent ROI so I’d like to think I’d be close to the top of the rankings!

Ok lads get around the money train.
Got a pick here to fold the bookies table up for good....
India draw no bet @1.10 beteasy.
Will only take 5 days (120 hours) for a 10% collect.
Thank me later.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

And if you go to bed at 6pm on each night of the test you can also earn money while you sleep!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back