No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a heap of saint supporters calling trade radio...just shut up already whinging on about the same thing

Yeah, quibbling over the pick for Josh Bruce FFS.

Then one rings up and says good riddance because he can't kick and they have plenty of tall forwards.

Then one rings up and says good riddance because he can't kick and they have plenty of tall forwards.
I know I know....:devil:

Hearing all this stuff that comes from Saints supporters all I can think is poor Ratts.

Same Saints poster from the Main Board

rolling.gif

About the Hawks ...

I think this may be JD's son mediumsizered :p
I think these are trolls surely. Steven worth a first? Butler better than Martin and Papley.

Adelaide Crows fan take on “The Latest event”

“playing silly buggers with keath. good. about time we stood up and griefed some other clubs. sick of us playing nice all the time”

Love how there’s a lack of understanding on what is happening within their own football club lol

after reading some of starchambers best work, i'm conviced it's just starchamber on another account......................
What a time to be on BF...

My favourite SC comment was asking if we lost the old VHS tapes of the good Carlton team to show the players, that's why we can't train them to be competitive...

It's all doom and gloom on the Norf board

im going to put it out there, if this new venture of shaw and co goes completely bust, that's the end of the club, tasmania bound. First tasmania needs a new club, two it's easier with an existing club than brand new one, three roos are unwanted in vic and inconvinience, four we are neither performning on field and off then there is no business reason for it to exist.

With all the factors mentioned above, it is a perfect time for roos to reinvent itself. Even if we win a flag, it does nothing for AFL. There is no incentive for AFL for us to win a flag, there are already the bulldogs as the small underdog club. Tasmania needs a blue collar working class football club, we fit the bill perfectly. Shaw does a perfect job, we stay aflot. We will never be a financially viable club. I give a max of 10 years before we either move to tasmania or shut down completely.

It's all doom and gloom on the Norf board
Maybe a bit of reality is creeping into their thought processes, I think that post is pretty close to being on the mark.

What a time to be on BF...

My favourite SC comment was asking if we lost the old VHS tapes of the good Carlton team to show the players, that's why we can't train them to be competitive...
I'm sure that was someone's sig for a while.......

Lol, north cant even get a C grader, lol, FAIL

I bring a violent message from the Supreme Leader himself and that is......

View attachment 761589

Because st kilda has a more vibrant culture, an air of change and greater career development. North is very static, everything is same old same old. Unclear club structure and a very closed club.

yes brad hill, zac jones, howard, ryder all think st kilda is a better club to ply their trade. i don't see anyone turning our way, i don't see anyone turn our way. something about this year that even b graders won't look at us. we are completely uninteresting club to be at as there is no hope. At least st kilda, carlton has a whole host of top draft picks. We dont get anywhere and don't get the top picks. There is no hope.

im going to put it out there, if this new venture of shaw and co goes completely bust, that's the end of the club, tasmania bound. First tasmania needs a new club, two it's easier with an existing club than brand new one, three roos are unwanted in vic and inconvinience, four we are neither performning on field and off then there is no business reason for it to exist.

With all the factors mentioned above, it is a perfect time for roos to reinvent itself. Even if we win a flag, it does nothing for AFL. There is no incentive for AFL for us to win a flag, there are already the bulldogs as the small underdog club. Tasmania needs a blue collar working class football club, we fit the bill perfectly. Shaw does a perfect job, we stay aflot. We will never be a financially viable club. I give a max of 10 years before we either move to tasmania or shut down completely.
FMD in my 10+ years here I've never seen a worse poster on this board.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower you come up with this s**t.

Why don't you just fu** off. You're no supporter of NMFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here he is again - Saints mate from the Main Board

Hilarious ...

rolling.gif

The big 4 is made up bullshit marketing strategy Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon and Richmond use. Collingwood and tigers play at the G and use it as an indicator for big crowds yet most clubs are selling out games at smaller stadiums such as west coast, crows and saints... attendance is a bullshit indicator for a club. Essendon and Carlton are cheats and have no integrity the teams have been dying since the 90s/early 00s and will be merged or relocated in the next 20 years.

I think the AFL should stop giving out concessions to clubs like gold coast. Clubs like Saints never get concessions when they are having bad times because they are one of the biggest clubs in the league... its bullshit

Does anyone have that graphic of how much money each club gets in assistance? I seem to recall st Kilda right up the top and it'd be a lovely reply to this 'enlightened' soul.
that would assume a level of cognition...………..

What a triumphant night for our club. We have demonstrated to those VFL plebs that we will no longer be bent over and paddled anymore. Craig Cameron is what we have been missing. This will be a defining moment in our history and one that will always be remembered. This is the turning point for us.
From the Suns list management thread, after being so attached to the potential picks a player might get him that he's willing to get nothing for them...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back