2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who of you your mob is "Samantha" that keeps ringing up trade radio today.... Holy s**t!! :drunk:
Who of you your mob is "Samantha" that keeps ringing up trade radio today.... Holy s**t!! :drunk:
I think his real name is Eddie but he wants to be known as Samantha from now on.

Picking on someone with clear issues is such a Collingwood thing to do. Piss off.

What does Samantha have to say?

Earlier today, she ranted about nothing and then gave Adam Cooney a clip for absolutely no reason.

This arvo, she ranted about the Gold Coast being given everything and also, getting stuck into Plow for not tipping Brisbane to finish top 4.

Hilarious stuff.

Not sure if we have a trade hypothetical thread? But here is my go to get us into the top 10 of this years draft

Pick 9 and Pick 33 >> Brisbane (lose Picks 16 and 21)

Joe Daniher and pick 16 >> Sydney (lose picks 5 and Tom Papley)

Pick 5 and 21 >> Essendon (lose Joe Daniher and Pick 33)

Tom Papley >> Carlton (lose pick 9)

We then trade Pick 34 to GCS for Ah Chee. and go to the draft with picks 9,33,46 and 55
Wouldn't take that if I was Essendon

So Brisbane Lions are picking up Ah Chee and we're done it sounds like we have 1 Academy player we rate very highly no doubt that's Coleman which is what I'm taking away from Nobel's interview on trade radio if that's the case that's very disappionting

It could be Coleman, but I wouldn't rule out Cumberland

Fages knows Birch very well and we have the best medicos in the league. I was a no for Birch, but with this knowledge, I support the decision, as the club would know best. Also seems like a pretty fun character, yet very professional when he needs to be. Welcome to the pride Grant and I hope that you can add another premiership medal to your cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he stays injury free, don't think anyone will regret this decision, and if he doesn't it's not like we've dropped two first rounders to land him. The Hawthorn appreciation thread makes for great reading.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Brisbane Lions are picking up Ah Chee and we're done it sounds like we have 1 Academy player we rate very highly no doubt that's Coleman which is what I'm taking away from Nobel's interview on trade radio if that's the case that's very disappionting
Cant sign top line A graders every year!

Dunno...I've now connected Samantha filters to the internet... She was clearly pleased with herself getting on the radio that she forgot what she was ringing in for...Quality radio actually surprised she wasn't cut off earlier..

Ah chee , bitch , Ellis yolman all add talent to list and push for best 22 come round 1 2020. If we can’t get any other stars interested what are we meant to to do ? Should get something decent in draft at 16 and 22ish.

Will be interesting to see if we make a move for pick 9 or not. GWS was always better placed than us to move into the top 10 so I'm not surprised they've nabbed the Saints pick 6. Depends I guess on how much we have to give to get it or if the power that be think there's decent enough talent at 16 & 21. I'm pretty happy with pick 16 & 20 to be honest.

Here’s a positive spin. Who do we want on the back flank as part of our next finals campaign; a fit Birchall or Starcevich in his 30th game?
Whoever is playing the better football at the time.
Won’t limit it to them 2 though.

Here’s a positive spin. Who do we want on the back flank as part of our next finals campaign; a fit Birchall or Starcevich in his 30th game?
Answerth came in and I think did well.. I like Starc. Seen good things from E Smith, Joyce, T Berry etc etc
I understand Birchall a big game player.
We do need to blood some more guys when they are ready. Tigers have players ready to step up and where needed all year.
Felt sorry for a player like Cox comes in for a big game takes ages to get used to the speed.

I do not think we need to gift players games.. I watched most of the NEAFL games and yes our senior players a level up
Week in and week out I say Basti was consistently the best.
Other players had good games or patches. If they want a senior game needs to really press hard to remove someone.
With week in week out Best on Ground.
Fagan seems to persist with players off form in the firsts. So you need to bang the door down SUPER LOUDLY.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back