List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

When did brad hill turn into Dustin Martin? Peter bell wants pick 6 + 2020 first rounder plus a 3rd Jesus wept dodoro Mark 2
Give the Saints our 1st & Future 1st for visa versa and damn Freo.

For RFC, no need to tamper with a successful formula.
In reality, more concerned about retirements over the next 2-3 years.
I don't think we can lose both Houli and Edwards in one year.
Retirements need to be staggered and phased, not too drastic.
In 4-5 years, Sam Walsh would be a great get.
We would have a few retirees by then.

For RFC, no need to tamper with a successful formula.
In reality, more concerned about retirements over the next 2-3 years.
I don't think we can lose both Houli and Edwards in one year.
Retirements need to be staggered and phased, not too drastic.
In 4-5 years, Sam Walsh would be a great get.
We would have a few retirees by then.

Unless Edwards wants to go early I think he might last a while, not necessarily like Burgoyne but he is lightish and has has not lost his speed

It sux being premiers and having a great list. Trade week is like so frigging boring rn.

Used to look forward to it and hang on every bit of news now I couldn’t give a toss at all

Just listening on the radio.
Sounds like Freo wanted pic 6, 2020 first + ??? for Hill.
St Kilda asked them to come back with a more reasonable offer.
They came back with the same offer, so St Kilda said too bad and traded pick 6 away to GWS.
I love it. Just call a team on their bluff.

Just annoyed that Tigers weren't involved in getting that pick 6...

Go for a walk, man.
As I said overactive imagination and slow work day and there is only so many times you can read about whether CCJ really said he was leaving or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They came back with the same offer, so St Kilda said too bad and traded pick 6 away to GWS.

Pick 6 worked out pretty well for us last time we had it.

Might be a dopey question but given the quality and youth of our AFL list, unless we see genuine value in a third round and later pick, would it be sensible to pass on our selections in that zone and top our list up with mature age rookies in the rookie and mid season drafts who have already shown what they can do. I'm assuming this strategy would minimise the impact on our salary cap which seems to need all the help it can get right now. We've also done brilliantly going down that path - Soldo, Pickett, Stack, Lambert etc. Just asking.

If Freo think Hill is worth that (pick 6, 2020 1st rounder) we should ask them for a first rounder for McIntosh who still has 2 years left on his contract, if that's how they rate players LMAO

Just on CCJ, I saw him at a Coles in Richmond the other week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

If Freo think Hill is worth that (pick 6, 2020 1st rounder) we should ask them for a first rounder for McIntosh who still has 2 years left on his contract, if that's how they rate players LMAO
Just plasta Macca in Tatts and tell'em he' s Dusty.

Just on CCJ, I saw him at a Coles in Richmond the other week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I’ve never read this post on bigfooty before.

saints are offering Hill $900k, that is justifying 2 first round pickd

1996 wants its gag back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back