Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after 4 days, we've only had two trades. (excluding 4 FAs).
Are clubs content with their lists or something.
AFL like having the deals done on Wednesday when the TV coverage is on

Watching YouTubes of Will Gould just fantastic speed for a big guy and his kicking depth and accuracy are sublime.
Not just in U18 Carnival but also in senior footy the skills are on display.
Pick 14 or 17 would be a gift,
Yet tested poorly... I think he has "in-game" speed but not speed thats athletic

Although I have always liked Menegola l think it's the right time to trade him for a high pick or decent player.
Someone mentioned Darcy straight swap, Sam is elite at his best so l wouldn't be selling him off without ample compensation.

Freo would be nuts to do that trade mids are a dime a dozen and rucks arent. Wed have to add a decent pick in.

Not sure if there’s any difference between 3-9 to be honest.

Stephens, young, kemp, ash, serong all equal.

Rather give a bit less and try get 6 - 9
Would love to get a top 10 pick this year for 17 and West Coast's 2020 1st.

Still want Steven, but not for anything better than pick 36.

If we get Steven + top 10 + 14 + 24 + 37 I'd be *en rapt!

Or maybe Menegola + 17 or WC 2020 1st could get it done and keep one of the picks.

It's a sh$tload to give up for one player. He'd want to be good.

It depends on the player. Port traded 11 23 and 30 for Rozee last year and it was absolutely the right decision.

Maybe 14 and Menegola

I mean yeah but why knock back 6 menegola doesn't change that.

It's so crazy the type of currency they want for him not sure he has won a b&f no all Australian.

Pick 6 should of been gobbled and laughed to the bank with.

He can run talented but it's crazy he gets 900k and two first rounders please

Yet tested poorly... I think he has "in-game" speed but not speed thats athletic

100% if he ran 3.1 that's bloody fast for a guy his size off a standing start
Different matter if he takes the ball at pace then accelerates; high top end which is what you want in footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Brown on CH7 just said Melbourne looking to deal pick 3 with GWS and Geelong keen.

What do gws have left to get 3 though. Unless they think 6 and bonar does it which i doubt it has to be 6 and FR1. If we can get 3 4 or 5 im happy.

Tom Brown on CH7 just said Melbourne looking to deal pick 3 with GWS and Geelong keen.

keen on what ?

I predicted this a while ago ... they have moved up to 6 ... now they will go to 3 ..Maybe 3 fo
What do gws have left to get 3 though. Unless they think 6 and bonar does it which i doubt it has to be 6 and FR1. If we can get 3 4 or 5 im happy.

Bonar and 6 for 3

Need to assess on a medical. Selwoods knee was degenerative but wasnt likely to stop him playing early. ACLs sometimes you do one and never do it again (wojo) or you do three or four (see menzel).

Didn’t wojo do another one after he retired from GFC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

keen on what ?

I predicted this a while ago ... they have moved up to 6 ... now they will go to 3 ..Maybe 3 fo

Bonar and 6 for 3

Id be surprised if after the tyson/salem/kelly deal melb make that mistake again but who knows.
I dont mind them getting 3 if we get 4 or 5.

Saving it for a big fish next year, Cameron, Crouch or maybe Whitfield this year (still unsigned) ;)

we have options.. , depending on how much money they want... id have them crouch last out of that three as a FA. He is RFA ? Im not sure we offer him enough to get him without a trade..im sure Ade remembers last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back