Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just dumbfounding that we can’t get a single trade through in 4 days of negotiations.
At the last minute they’ll scuttle about making minor adjustments to agree anyway.

It’s probably the first time we’ve seen just about all destination clubs have insufficient currency for nearly all the main trades. I think all the ‘lesser’ trades are probably being held up a result. Despite there being little action thus far, It’s actually an extremely interesting trade period.

It puts me in the other camp - that the clubs actually need the full 10 days to figure it out.

You idiots.

I’m completely relaxed.

We will get Paps, Martin, Betts and have a little surprise.
This ain’t about big fish, big fishermen never drop a line first.
Evolution ensures that SOS is an Orangutan, whilst the rest of us monkeys fight over the banana peels.

ok, I might be a tad stressed, being a gibbon and all.👍

Also I am tipping that feeling of entitlement is about the same as the feeling of superiority posters get from instigating all the guessing games from a " I know something you don't but I can't say but I will give hints" post.

What self righteous crap. So bloody ungrateful, as are 90% of the posters on here. We give whatever info we’re comfortable to disclose on a PUBLIC forum. We’re under no obligation to do it at all but do so as a favour to our fellow blues supporters.

Yet impatient children like yourself say “that’s not what I want - I want more”. Or “it didn’t come true so you must have lied”.

The arrogance is astounding...

What self righteous crap. So bloody ungrateful, as are 90% of the posters on here. We give whatever info we’re comfortable to disclose on a PUBLIC forum. We’re under no obligation to do it at all but do so as a favour to our fellow blues supporters.

Yet impatient children like yourself say “that’s not what I want - I want more”. Or “it didn’t come true so you must have lied”.

The arrogance is astounding...

Well said Reg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it makes it easier for the less patient, I’m happy to not share what I know.

Things don’t run to BF timelines, minor details change, which creates delays, including pick swaps, $, marketing opportunities.

Eddie will be at Carlton as will Papley & Martin.

We will have next year’s 1st pick after these deals land.

I’m still confident with what I’ve shared. Take it or leave it.

Ciao

If it makes it easier for the less patient, I’m happy to not share what I know.

Things don’t run to BF timelines, minor details change, which creates delays, including pick swaps, $, marketing opportunities.

Eddie will be at Carlton as will Papley & Martin.

We will have next year’s 1st pick after these deals land.

I’m still confident with what I’ve shared. Take it or leave it.

Ciao

Don't stress about the impatient and ungrateful posters...they are the minority. Let's not let them ruin things for everyone and derail the thread.

Every board has them but in general i feel our board is pretty good overall with reasonable posters.

Club feels confident next day will be the day, information gets to ITKs, who take the time to share it with the masses.

Club then gets held up in deal due to trade period being trade period and various factors at play (or Crows being ****, just for example).

How the **** is that the ITKs fault?

We're bloody fortunate we get any info compared to what other clubs get. Don't think we should be complaining. Let's all be grateful we have posters who are willing to share info, period.

So many other club boards seem to have zero ITK posters!

I feel like we easily have the most.
We probably have 5-6 reliable ones.

We're pretty fortunate.

that ******* afl app alerts me with "dees close in on pa"...…….I s**t myself and open the thing to see the rest...……….."cy docker"...………...fu** me dead...…….

Extinct, not dead....

The way some posters are acting makes them more like self entitled school children than the adults they are in age terms.

It lowers the quality of the board and shows a complete lack of understanding of the realities of commercial negotiation and the dynamic nature of commercial negotiations.

Strictly these people with intel are putting their necks on the line and we should be appreciative not dismissive.

Perhaps they should not tell us anything. Might be safer for them.

Club feels confident next day will be the day, information gets to ITKs, who take the time to share it with the masses.

Club then gets held up in deal due to trade period being trade period and various factors at play (or Crows being ****, just for example).

How the **** is that the ITKs fault?

They even gave an update today as to why there was a hold up (Crows haggling over the amount of Eddie's salary they're paying)...couldn't do more than that.

Don't stress about the impatient and ungrateful posters...they are the minority. Let's not let them ruin things for everyone and derail the thread.

Every board has them but in general i feel our board is pretty good overall with reasonable posters.
Should be a thread ban for anyone who complains about any itk info posted.

The way some posters are acting makes them more like self entitled school children than the adults they are in age terms.

It lowers the quality of the board and shows a complete lack of understanding of the realities of commercial negotiation and the dynamic nature of commercial negotiations.

Strictly these people with intel are putting their necks on the line and we should be appreciative not dismissive.

Perhaps they should not tell us anything. Might be safer for them.

To be fair, the self entitled impatient posters could very well be school children in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back