Traded Saints trade #6 & #59 to GWS for #12 & #18

Remove this Banner Ad

Still laughing at Bell.

Walked in expecting pick 6 and future first from us. Lethlean sat for 2 minutes to hear him dribble, stood up and walked out.

Would have made him the most expensive player pick wise.

Absolute shambles are Freo with Bell.

Only one person can have little man syndrome and that's Clarko.

Still laughing at Bell.

Walked in expecting pick 6 and future first from us. Lethlean sat for 2 minutes to hear him dribble, stood up and walked out.

Bit like when Dodoro traded pick 11 for Smith and getting back two 2nd rounders for the Stringer trade

I liked Bell as a footy comentator shame he's at Freo now

Last edited:

Still laughing at Bell.

Won’t be so funny if Hill is running around for Freo next year where he is contracted to do so

Won’t be so funny if Hill is running around for Freo next year where he is contracted to do so
It will.

2nd year in a row that he has wanted out and been ignored.

If we gave 2 future 1st that would be the most expensive deal in history over players such as (Neale,Lynch,Shiel,Treloar,Shiel,Judd,Franklin) lol.

Only loser her is Freo having a player that wants to leave.

I'm sure other clubs are taking note of this when it comes to dealings with them as well. Everyone wants to play nice and not disturb the peace too much.

It will.

If we gave 2 future 1st that would be the most expensive deal in history over players such as (Neale,Lynch,Shiel,Treloar,Shiel,Judd,Franklin) lol.

I'm sure other clubs are taking note of this when it comes to dealings with them as well. Everyone wants to play nice and not disturb the peace too much.

He's played very well despite wanting out. Sure he will again in 2020 if required

Boom Saints split 6. Over to you Freo.
Wow loved that move and really went on the offensive after a stupid request

Back to the drawing board for Young Reid over in Adelaide.

He should have taken the 3 x 1st rounder deal touted last night , You Snooze You Lose ............. Young Reid looks to be out of his depth
LOL at Freo and Bell now. What Muppets posturing and all wanting 6 and future first lol!
They gave up pick #23 for a 3 x premiership player 3 years ago and now asking for a stupid trade, What does he think Hill is Fyfe

Is 6 high enough to get in before Green? It will be close. I think Sydney like him at 5. Unless they have done their diligence and know he wont. Or a further trade up is on the cards. What would adelaide want for us to go to 4 or Melbourne to 3. I guess if you dont get in before a bid you are no worse off. The bid before that would have chewed up the other 2 first round picks anyway.
Sydney have a real love for Green and will certainly be bidding at #5 Melbourne are in the Box seat to trade #3 for #6+ Extra's

Interested to see where this goes, the trade doesn't make sense yet from GWS' perspective but I'm guessing they have something up their sleeve. If they deal 6 with Melbourne they can more or less get an agreement for melbourne not to bid on Green.

Can someone explain how it works though because I thought you got a discount on the academy players, or not?

No if the get King from GCS they will need next years first and then some as they will have to trade.
Why are the Saints getting King? I'm starting to get slightly annoyed,and it's not your fault,but twins are actually individual humans as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think

I think it’s a pretty well established fact If he doesn’t re up with GC he will be requesting a trade to St.kilda no need to get annoyed
Why? Because some ignorant people don't understand twins?
They are twins not clones.

I've heard multiple replies from real twins that understand the situation,and given some heartfelt replies.
I said I'm borderline annoyed,but what established experience do you have with twins? Are you a twin,are you a parent of twins?

I honestly find some of the Saints discussion around this topic borderline offensive (given people are easily offended these days).

Why is it so hard to respect twins as individual humans?

I think

I think it’s a pretty well established fact If he doesn’t re up with GC he will be requesting a trade to St.kilda no need to get annoyed
Fact only to St Kilda fans who have convinced themselves. You’ll be well in the mix but it’s a business and this is Kings job for the next 10-15 years. Him and his agent will do the best for him in regards to money and success way ahead of romance. Every Melbourne club apart from the Dogs will be courting him. Apart from his brother most of those clubs are a lot attractive than the Saints.

Why? Because some ignorant people don't understand twins?
They are twins not clones.

I've heard multiple replies from real twins that understand the situation,and given some heartfelt replies.
I said I'm borderline annoyed,but what established experience do you have with twins? Are you a twin,are you a parent of twins?

I honestly find some of the Saints discussion around this topic borderline offensive (given people are easily offended these days).

Why is it so hard to respect twins as individual humans?

I think you're being a little bit too sensitive about it.

We're allowed to target any player we want.

In reality it's probably pretty unlikely we're going to get him, and it will be very expensive for us. But hey it's worth a shot.

He should have taken the 3 x 1st rounder deal touted last night , You Snooze You Lose ............. Young Reid looks to be out of his depth

Reid confirmed we turned down that deal... so not sure how its snooze you lose...
Given gws pick next year may be close to 24 with all the NGAs.

In reality it's probably pretty unlikely we're going to get him, and it will be very expensive for us. But hey it's worth a shot.
I'm being sensative?
I sure am...this website thinks everything is covered by running a beyond blue ad,players are spuds etc etc..but now twins are openly clones.

I respect your legitimate points,but many are saying the Saints will get the twin like twins are freaks,joined at the hips.

Respect goes a lot further than a cash grab beyond blue ad?

I'm being sensative?
I sure am...this website thinks everything is covered by running a beyond blue ad,players are spuds etc etc..but now twins are openly clones.

I respect your legitimate points,but many are saying the Saints will get the twin like twins are freaks,joined at the hips.

Respect goes a lot further than a cash grab beyond blue ad?

Literally no one is saying what you're suggesting.

Have a lie down.

They gave up pick #23 for a 3 x premiership player 3 years ago and now asking for a stupid trade, What does he think Hill is Fyfe
That’s what you get when you pay Fyfe like money for someone like Hill

Fact only to St Kilda fans who have convinced themselves. You’ll be well in the mix but it’s a business and this is Kings job for the next 10-15 years. Him and his agent will do the best for him in regards to money and success way ahead of romance. Every Melbourne club apart from the Dogs will be courting him. Apart from his brother most of those clubs are a lot attractive than the Saints.

Might be enjoying his time on the coast too and be ultimately be happy with the contract we can offer.

From the talk you hear from most saints fans on here, its a lay down misery that he's going to St Kilda.

It will.

Hill choose the wrong club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back