All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing about a weekly 2 hour show is having a week to watch it and not worrying about anything else happening before you do.

Yeah it should be fine. Just worried if some massive surprise happens it might pop up on my social media feed.

I’ll probably just watch it on my commute to and from work Thursday nights/Friday mornings

Huge win over NXT in the 18-49 demographic too.

Will be interesting to see if they can keep it up.
I hope they do.....

Saying that. This is going to be a very important 2-3 years for AEW.

They only got a 2 year deal on TNT. Im curious if they can maintain that 1.5 million each week. Or Better yet, somehow get that rating up to 2-2.5 million viewers each week.

They need to throw a lot of money to advertise and promote this show.

1570668761703.jpg

BADASS ASF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good episode. Starting to build some stories, I enjoy the MJF/Cody subplot too with a top heel with a top baby and you know it's only a matter of time before he screws him.

Very good episode. Starting to build some stories, I enjoy the MJF/Cody subplot too with a top heel with a top baby and you know it's only a matter of time before he screws him.
Im worried they might pull the trigger on it too soon.

I want it to build up long term im talking like close to a year build.

Overall much better second show. Started strong, flat patch in the middle and ended really good. Looking like we will be getting Bucks vs Ortiz/Santana along with Hangman vs Hager at Full Gear.

They've created something in Darby Allin, absolutely over. Private Party the same. Bucks and Cody have essentially given them a rub which is what it's all about.

Cant wait for the Janela vs Omega dark match next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back