FTA-TV Succession

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
This is some peak peak TV s**t, where every passing episode actually gets better? Best show on air by a country mile, in the same company as the Leftovers, Atlanta over the last couple of years.

The dinner scene was incredible, Logan's 'take the ******* money' line was pitch perfect. Goddamn this show.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Tom got the best line this week. "Just this morning I went to the store and I bought a pound of ham and I paid for it by telling them I was really worried about the environment".

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Kendall’s rap made me extremely uncomfortable I had to fast forward it.

Nooo. It was awesome. L to the OG.

No, maybe not awesome. Geez, chuck the actress back on the plane with her now ruined career. *.

Roman got the best line this week - I have no idea what you're talking about but it sounds ******* slick dude. Slicker than cum on a dolphin's back.

Roman buying Hearts not Hibs bahahahaha.

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
2x09

Wow. One of the best episodes of the series. So many good moments packed into 1 hour.

This bit from Connor had me in stitches

giphy.gif

Nooo. It was awesome. L to the OG.

No, maybe not awesome. Geez, chuck the actress back on the plane with her now ruined career. fu**.

Roman got the best line this week - I have no idea what you're talking about but it sounds ******* slick dude. Slicker than cum on a dolphin's back.

Roman buying Hearts not Hibs bahahahaha.

Unsurprising given they were both created by the same bloke, but there's a lot of Jeremy from Peep Show in Kendall.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah ep9 was a killer. Loved seeing Kendall getting a bit of spark back.

Potentially all three kids put themselves back in the race to take over the company. Kendall putting the smackdown on during the hearing. Shiv silencing the witness and Roman maybe getting the big money.

Who do we think the blood sacrifice is going to be? Tom seems like the ideal candidate, especially after how poor he went during the hearing.

Season finale to come. Hopefully we get to see Abit more of Connor and his 'Conheads' march to the Oval Office.

Think Greg's decision to stay with the company still has abit more to play out. Might get dragged down with Tom perhaps.

Pedantic

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne

Potentially all three kids put themselves back in the race to take over the company. Kendall putting the smackdown on during the hearing. Shiv silencing the witness and Roman maybe getting the big money.

Who do we think the blood sacrifice is going to be? Tom seems like the ideal candidate, especially after how poor he went during the hearing.

Season finale to come. Hopefully we get to see Abit more of Connor and his 'Conheads' march to the Oval Office.

Think Greg's decision to stay with the company still has abit more to play out. Might get dragged down with Tom perhaps.
My gut feeling was the Tom would be the sacrifice with Shiv being the one to convince him. In turn Shiv would finally get publicly named as the heir apparent.

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Kendall is the one that’s going to get absolutely reamed and thrown under the bus. Logan isn’t forgetting and forgiving as it all seems.

The writers have set up the season for us to like Kendall and perhaps sympathise with him. And drop his twist on us.

Logan taking the back seat during the hearingand making as if Kendall was in control, makes me think this will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Kendall is the one that’s going to get absolutely reamed and thrown under the bus. Logan isn’t forgetting and forgiving as it all seems.

The writers have set up the season for us to like Kendall and perhaps sympathise with him. And drop his twist on us.

Logan taking the back seat during the hearingand making as if Kendall was in control, makes me think this will happen.

I was thinking it had to be Tom but now it's clear it will be Kendall. Logan did say blood sacrifice after all.

Tom's not blood.

Greg is blood and giving up $250m to believe Uncle Logan only to get screwed over by Uncle Logan would prove Ewen's point to a tee.

Its brilliant the way they work in real life events but do it seamlessly.

This week's episode referenced two massive events of recent years, but perfectly within the narrative.

Logan before Congress was Rupert before the Commons inquiry into phone hacking ... right down to the "This is my most humble day" line.

Roman getting effectively kidnapped in the hotel was MBS locking up all the rich Saudis in the Riyadh Ritz Carlton and shaking them down.

Back