Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altona still holding interviews for the coaching gig. Down to 3

Brad julier
Vinny turchinovic
Ian Fox

That last quarter was outrageous . Once Deer Park upped the ante physically after half time ( that’s a mild way of putting it , I’d call it thuggery) anyway that’s another argument, Altona needed some sort of reguard response. What did it produce? SFA !!! A couple copped recent whacks and would have been shaken up but the one who really needed to show his mettle was the one who’s had the most to say regarding pointing the finger in the aftermath. In fact he had the chance in the last frantic minutes to stand up but coughed the ball up like a schoolboy. Anyone who was there will know who I’m referring to .
Well looks like water rats from cherry lake are turning on each other, any truth bully man Kennedy knifed ghazi then backed pedalled when heat come on to coach

Who cares what you think, the fact remains Patty has been a great player over the years and had an excellent career thus far. In his prime he was the most dominant forward playing metro/country footy. He and Galea the best full forwards for a number of years and at there best I rate Patty the best. I do believe his struggling with his body and injuries which is normal for a player of his age who has played footy almost every year with little breaks.

PS: I think your still upset he choose to go to Altona over DP a few years back, but unfortunately for DP not all players play just for the highest pay.
Didn't say rose was any good just stating facts about goals kicked this year turbo.
Ps Upset please 5 medals and counting ,rose donuts

So basically what you’re saying is a nobody because they have no money?
I don’t know their reasons or thinking.What I’m hearing is that sponsors are pulling their $$ in big numbers . Any smart operator should know decisions mustn’t be made whilst emotions and disappointment are at their highest . Let the dust settle, take a deep breath and think it through. Altona are stuffed !!!!

I don’t know their reasons or thinking.What I’m hearing is that sponsors are pulling their $$ in big numbers . Any smart operator should know decisions mustn’t be made whilst emotions and disappointment are at their highest . Let the dust settle, take a deep breath and think it through. Altona are stuffed !!!!
From what I’ve heard Saade was one of their bigger sponsors and brought in a lot too so seems like it was an even dumber decision economically hope the ones who complained bring it in

From what I’ve heard Saade was one of their bigger sponsors and brought in a lot too so seems like it was an even dumber decision economically hope the ones who complained bring it in
Correct. Strengthen someone’s weaknesses . That’s good management.

Anyone who mouths off ( halftime) needs to be able to take a clip and get up stronger . No doubt in my mind it was a planned target . Barling only glanced him and sent him down for way too long for my liking . It was a Grand Final FFS . Then as the alcohol took control they decided it was the coach who had to go . Many of the players were insipid when it counted most . Those that play on will still have their hand out next year no doubt .
Geez bully... I thought you were better than that. Easy to sit on big footy and pot blokes. Coward! Put your name to it and see if you get up! Hang on or should I call you by your real name?

Geez bully... I thought you were better than that. Easy to sit on big footy and pot blokes. Coward! Put your name to it and see if you get up! Hang on or should I call you by your real name?
Something tells me I’ve hit a nerve !! Called it wrong have I ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That last quarter was outrageous . Once Deer Park upped the ante physically after half time ( that’s a mild way of putting it , I’d call it thuggery) anyway that’s another argument, Altona needed some sort of reguard response. What did it produce? SFA !!! A couple copped recent whacks and would have been shaken up but the one who really needed to show his mettle was the one who’s had the most to say regarding pointing the finger in the aftermath. In fact he had the chance in the last frantic minutes to stand up but coughed the ball up like a schoolboy. Anyone who was there will know who I’m referring to .

It's all well and good potting blokes for not putting in when the chips were down, but what did super coach Saade do to stop the rot?

It's all well and good potting blokes for not putting in when the chips were down, but what did super coach Saade do to stop the rot?
I’m guessing tell his midfield to lock down which they didn’t do and stop bombing forward to deer parks extra which they didn’t do

Looks like it’s lights out at the Nursing Home for Bully, don’t expect a response till the puppet has been fed his brekky and had the teeth put back in.....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

St. Albans looking at moving to the EDFL. Had a meeting last night, need to put in their request by close of business today if they end up deciding to move. If not next year, will be in 2021 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back