Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost agree, absolute dartboard. It’s a lay in the other race though or at least it’s a no bet race.

Don't buy this Get On mug logic

Top seed whichever race it lines up in

Still finalising form for tomorrow. Treading carefully. Caulfield track been playing really funny lately now that RV have implemented a new track policy. All I know is Loving Gaby is awfully hard to beat and i'll be penning any Hayes runner and laying Emeralds. Hayea one city winner in last 50 runners. More so 46 runners at Caulfield for Season for one winner and John Sargent hasn't trained a city winner all season. No thanks

Don't buy this Get On mug logic

Top seed whichever race it lines up in

I haven’t watched that show since Gator left wouldn’t even have a clue what they said. I Wouldn’t be diving in at $3.30 odd in a 1400m race personally. Up to you but I wouldn’t.

I haven’t watched that show since Gator left wouldn’t even have a clue what they said. I Wouldn’t be diving in at $3.30 odd in a 1400m race personally. Up to you but I wouldn’t.

If it can't win that race its not winning a Toorak

What’s the twitter between best bets & MRC about?

BB claim they can't publish normal time because of how late the CC field will be finalized now that the Coongy is a win and in

If it can't win that race its not winning a Toorak

The extra distance will help that horse in the Toorak personally. Everyone sees races differently that’s how I see that horse, I find it weird if they don’t get a run tomorrow they have kept it at 1400m

Still finalising form for tomorrow. Treading carefully. Caulfield track been playing really funny lately now that RV have implemented a new track policy. All I know is Loving Gaby is awfully hard to beat and i'll be penning any Hayes runner and laying Emeralds. Hayea one city winner in last 50 runners. More so 46 runners at Caulfield for Season for one winner and John Sargent hasn't trained a city winner all season. No thanks
Rail back to the true Guineas day?

If so fear we may have the leader bias that so often accompanies big racing days in Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rail back to the true Guineas day?

If so fear we may have the leader bias that so often accompanies big racing days in Australia
Not just that they have to irrigate to adhear to new policy from RV which mean the tractor compacts more of the track. Bias is ok if you spot it early. But you really won't know until race 3 or 4 given first race is all unraced 2yo who will follow rail anyway

Can you guys please watch Race 5 at Ballarat and let me know if I was seeing things? Did Billy Egan ever let the favourite off double-wraps? Did he give it any leather at all?

Looked like he tried his hardest to ensure it didnt win, and made no effort to cover it up.

Loving Gaby the madbookie/classic/TB conglomerate lay of the day - their SR is pretty good

I have it on top but definitely shapes as this week's possible Fidelia
Interesting.
She ticks a lot of boxes for a lay.

Get back run on horse @ CAUL
Hype 2yo
Exhilirates form
Outrated by BM70 3yo race on same day.

Couldn't go near it with the play up black marker on it. Only PlayUP lay so far since start of spring I think got rolled was MJ first up when narrowly beating Cliffs Edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back