Play Nice 2019 Non AFL Admin, Crowds, Ratings, Participation etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Really giggler?

We can't go 5 mins without get forcefed how glorious Melbourne supposedly is. So please end the whole Sydney does all the chestbeating garbage.

It's bad from both sides.

I don't force feed anything and I don't think Melbourne is any better than any other City in the World. It's how I read into it especially V'landy's outbursts.

I don't force feed anything and I don't think Melbourne is any better than any other City in the World. It's how I read into it especially V'landy's outbursts.
I just had to read your post mate and it says otherwise, nothing wrong with some hometown pride either, but his "outburst" is no different to any other when talking up home cities.

I just had to read your post mate and it says otherwise, nothing wrong with some hometown pride either, but his "outburst" is no different to any other when talking up home cities.

Especially so when addressing comments about your home town.

V'Landys efforts with The Everest suggests he gets things done, no respect for encumbency (the Spring Carnival).

With all the marketing & exposure - really not good for afl
Only if you have some expectation that it would match the NRL in Sydney, and I do not know of anyone that does. For the AFLs purposes, the only comparison that counts is to where the AFL was. If the AFLs exposure is growing, thats good.

Only if you have some expectation that it would match the NRL in Sydney, and I do not know of anyone that does. For the AFLs purposes, the only comparison that counts is to where the AFL was. If the AFLs exposure is growing, thats good.
The AFL dont have match the NRL in Sydney. They only need to have 2 strong successful teams to make an impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back