New CEO, New List Manager

Whatname

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seems to be a good appointment.

Wasn't there an ugly finish to his time at WB?

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
Interested to hear any feedback from WB peeps on how Garlick was rated / performed during his time at the club.

So he was CEO of Bastion EBA - which is specifically the sports marketing division of Bastion Collective. He'd have a pretty solid contact list as it relates to building the club and sponsors, and would have good insight into how we as a club engage with the media. It'll be interesting

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Our 2020 slogan will surely have ‘passion’ in it. It’s all I’ve heard since JLO and now Garlick have been appointed.
Well if they're trying to win the fans back that was one of the biggest descriptive words during the more successful seasons, so no brainer

Jan 30, 2012
Midnight Sea
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Our 2020 slogan will surely have ‘passion’ in it. It’s all I’ve heard since JLO and now Garlick have been appointed.

1570779191884.jpeg

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Interested to hear any feedback from WB peeps on how Garlick was rated / performed during his time at the club.
Garlick was CEO when Bulldogs signed off on our failed development called Edgewater. We lost a lot of money on this and got nothing to show for it. His predecessor would have also been involved, but in the 2013 club announcement, Garlick was congratulated by the President for his work in getting the project to commence construction.

There may be other reasons for his departure, but I think this would have been right up there. The club went through a lot of changes over the 2014/15 off-season. New coach and new CEO.

Back