Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooooooooooooze fest! Where are these trades!!!!!!?????
I already support Tottenham Spurs and am used to Daniel Levy doing deadline day deals!
Guess it’s the same for Carlton too!
Here’s to high blood pressure!
Thanks

Looking at the pick swaps that have been done so far, It really looks like everyone is over complicating trades & getting bogged down in the world of “what if” (in regards to futures & points & different scenarios). AFL keeps giving more options & everyone is scared to get caught out - they need to simplify the whole system and cut it down to a week.
If a player states they want out it just needs to happen as opposed to bullshit lobbying & stuffing around.
All this stuffing around (eg Dodo) just means that players will put releases & other mechanisms into there contracts moving forward

Because they'll get more this year than next.

Unless they tank hard the FA compo pick won't be worth much in a highly compromised draft.

IF they don't trade him they better know for certain that he will re-sign otherwise they'll be knocking potentially teo top ten picks back for one in the teens at best
Exactly & let’s not forget he’s injured with a reoccurring issue. Dead set late 2nd rounder if he doesn’t get back & play 12 games- especially if he get injured in the back half of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all want to see the team up and about next year and the foreseeable future, players like Papley and Martin will only help with that.

We have been down for far too long, I can understand the frustration coming from people.

Make it happen SOS
Agree its perfectly reasonable its the system in place to facilitate player movement that is useless .

My opinion, I think this entire week is just a practise run for a stage show that is the last 2-4 hours of televised drama the afl is creating. I reckon, come Monday, there will still be no trades but fringe rubbish. By Wednesday we will have torn big footy down. In the televised finale we will witness all the re-enactments of what has already been agreed to. It’s all a show people. I’m shutting up shop and not giving up my weekend for this. I think we should all do the same. Bye.

My opinion, I think this entire week is just a practise run for a stage show that is the last 2-4 hours of televised drama the afl is creating. I reckon, come Monday, there will still be no trades but fringe rubbish. By Wednesday we will have torn big footy down. In the televised finale we will witness all the re-enactments of what has already been agreed to. It’s all a show people. I’m shutting up shop and not giving up my weekend for this. I think we should all do the same. Bye.
and just like that...……….he was gone...………….

Yep, guess who is playing the sweating list manager again :p

Feel like we have repeated this a million times but for the sake of a clear sheet going into the weekend, we are waiting on Syd and Ess to broker a deal so this 4 way trade which will include Hawthorn can work

If negotiations fall through between the 2 clubs we have a plan b for both Martin and Papley, won't be easy but it will get done

Alright barass70 im upping the ante. No run today. Jumping on a plane with no wifi. You know what to do!
I don't understand these posts, what do you want him to say? 'Martin, Papley and Betts' are still on the cards? There is literally no more information to give, and if there was, they'd tell us. ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back