UEFA EURO 2020 (Italy Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

What the heck was Flanagan doing?

He literally walked away from the ball with hands in the air whilst de Jong just waited on the spot and waited for the ball to drop before scoring. Flanagan was in a good position to go towards the ball and head out for a corner. Terrible defending.

Last edited:
Holland brilliant in the end after going down a goal so late.

Belgium romp it as expected

Croatia on fire against Hungary

England are playing absolute pish. Southgate don’t have a clue in all honesty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shut up you nonce how the fu** was that a dive? Lol you’re a doughnut st times
It was a minor touch on his foot and he went down like he was shot. Wasn't aware getting touched on the foot made you throw your arms and head back.

You really need to stop being so defensive of England players, to you they can do no wrong. He's a serial diver.

Sterling won’t only get criticism from the media it seems. LOL.

Only thing I’d revise is that Sterling made the most of it. fu** no, he was fouled and it was a stonewall penalty.

Of course he was fouled, but the submarine sound effects were on full blast. That was so obvious.

It was a minor touch on his foot and he went down like he was shot. Wasn't aware getting touched on the foot made you throw your arms and head back.

You really need to stop being so defensive of England players, to you they can do no wrong. He's a serial diver.
I won’t defend English players blindly, and I will admit sterling does dive, he did it in the second half in fact. But that was a nailed on pen in the first half, no two ways about it. I could just as easily rag on you for your anti-English bias that I find on all the other boards you post on, but I won’t...

I can’t work out how Griezmann cost so much money. Donkey of a footballer. Shocking.

Griezmann is to football what Justin “I am the next Kurt Cobain” Bieber is to music.
Top scored with 6 goals at Euro 2016 and nailed 4 at the 2018 World Cup.

You have NFI.

I won’t defend English players blindly, and I will admit sterling does dive, he did it in the second half in fact. But that was a nailed on pen in the first half, no two ways about it. I could just as easily rag on you for your anti-English bias that I find on all the other boards you post on, but I won’t...
Anti-English bias? Where do you think I live? What are you even on about. Find me these anti-english posts... go on, I dare you.

Absolutely silly going off half cocked like always.

Also once and for all you can have a penalty and still have someone dive.

Anti-English bias? Where do you think I live? What are you even on about. Find me these anti-english posts... go on, I dare you.

Absolutely silly going off half cocked like always.

Also once and for all you can have a penalty and still have someone dive.
Lol ok whatever dude

Wherever we have encountered each other on other boards. You rag on Hamilton, then I remember you bitching about Sky on the cycling boards. Just seems like a running theme dude
Ragging on Hamilton is nothing to do with anti-English bias when I was a big fan of JB. Bitching about Sky on the cycling boards is due to their TUE bullshit and ruining of cycling. Has nothing to do with them being british either.

Silly, half cocked once again.

Sterling won’t only get criticism from the media it seems. LOL.

Only thing I’d revise is that Sterling made the most of it. fu** no, he was fouled and it was a stonewall penalty.
Paddy Power using Sterling as an example of someone that doesn't get criticised cause he's English is quite amusing.

Czech's are a decent side and like most away fixtures these days it's tough to win. Gut instinct told me the Poms would lose but no shame in that. Won't have a problem getting to Euro 2020 so it's all irrelevant.

France get the biccies away to Iceland and Portugal cream Lux as expected.

Italy host Greece tomorrow and the Italian's are faring up well for next year and Qatar 2022. They should go deep in both.

Spain also in action tomorrow.

Love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back