Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news guys, Carlton, Adelaide, Sydney, Essendon & Gold Coast, all just arrived to file the paperwork, they where unaware the AFL is closed on weekends.

Unfortunately this may all fall over, GC have already checked out of their hotel & have flights booked for this afternoon. SOS suggested camping at princes park, which they accept, but their flights where the cheap sale fares and they can’t change the flight. GC then rang the AFL to ask for another loan to change their flight, however as the AFL is closed, they only got a recorded message saying call back Monday

Always thought you were a woman Harks 🤡🤡🤡

Joking, you are another poster here I rate highly, i like your friendly but sometimes forthright manner, i don't always agree with your opinions, but you often post views that are a different perspective to mine and are food for thought, which I find refreshing.
Good to see posters spreading the love. It will be back to normal Monday night.
1570848014218.png

We might need to prepare for the fact Paps may not eventuate if $ydney are being too difficult. Would suck, but sometimes things fall over.

And that's no fault of the ITKs, by the way.

Well, **** the Swans. And *.

To be fair, if we had a contracted required player wanting out, we would expect SOS to take a similar stance. Barass' news means it's probably more likely Daniher won't be traded, so we can go back to mocking/giving curry to Dodo and Essington even more 👍👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I’m Sydney Papley stays unless Daniher gets done, so I don’t think it’s surprising. That is this years 659pm trade & the AFL will love it. Carlton, Essendon & Sydney 3 way at the death
Yeh I don't mind when it happens as long as it happens. But listening to what SOS said on trade breakfast thing yesterday I got the feeling we were confident but obviously that's all interpretation.

I’m aware this won’t be popular but I don’t understand the hate for Dodoro.
His only agenda is getting the best deal for Essendon. I dislike essendon as much as the next sane human but for me he is just doing his job.
If in a hypothetical world it was not Daniher wanting to leave but Charlie Curnow, we would all want SOS to play the hardest of hard ball to make sure that we only let him go for a massive price.
I’m happy to keep being patient and confident that the ducks are all lined up on our end. Hopefully it all falls into place by Wednesday
If Dodo gets his way nothing will ever get done..........it`s about his ego, and it got smashed at the trades last year so he is grandstanding as per usual this year.........he is not the same as the other list managers as he always holds out until the last minute or does no deal at all.......Daniher does not want to be at * because he feels like he under pressure there.....someone alluded to it on the rumours only file a little while ago about his troubles being non football related, it sounds like it is a mental health issue and he wants to make a clean break of it away from Melbourne, and * would be aware of that and yet they want to keep putting more pressure on him to stay..........all this is right up Dodos alley as he loves being the centre of attention, and the other clubs hate dealing with him the most because he is just so obstinate!!! The ducks may be lined up at our end but we will most likely miss out on Papley if Dodo keeps holding out for the crown jewels.........as he always does.:devil:

Swans playing hard ball with Papley.. looks like we’re won’t know until Wednesday.Martin and Betts will be done.

or (maybe) Swans are playing hard-ball with EssenDONE no way they want to give 'em #5 and #9, so why 'do' Papely early and have #9 in hand (when they could do it as late as possible) - would be a possible reading...

To be fair, if we had a contracted required player wanting out, we would expect SOS to take a similar stance. Barass' news means it's probably more likely Daniher won't be traded, so we can go back to mocking/giving curry to Dodo and Essington even more 👍👍👍
Totally agree. We would and have done (taking a similar stance) before.

I'm just being reactive ;) and I like to diss Sydney.

If papley seriously wants to return to melb then swans just posturing and you'd think will cave in eventually because it is something they need to do.....its their problem to fix. Once a player makes it public they have a desire to return to their home state usually happens sooner or later.

I know this won’t be popular but I reckon SOS is pretty happy with the list and has stayed a clear mandate to the trading partners that we won’t pay overs just to land a player. That is why everything is slower than we thought it be.

Just my 2 cents.

TA

Swans playing hard ball with Papley.. looks like we’re won’t know until Wednesday.Martin and Betts will be done.
I wonder if he hold off on Martin until the Papley scenario works itself out, as I believe there was a rumoured 4 team trade, where we would keep our future 1st.

Or we get Martin done other ways and then wait on the Papley situation.

Bad news guys, Carlton, Adelaide, Sydney, Essendon & Gold Coast, all just arrived to file the paperwork, they where unaware the AFL is closed on weekends.

Unfortunately this may all fall over, GC have already checked out of their hotel & have flights booked for this afternoon. SOS suggested camping at princes park, which they accept, but their flights where the cheap sale fares and they can’t change the flight. GC then rang the AFL to ask for another loan to change their flight, however as the AFL is closed, they only got a recorded message saying call back Monday

I call bullshit

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pittonet is good chance too join us.

tenor.gif

Keep up all the great work B70 👍👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back