15-year-old Maurice Rioli Jnr To Make Senior Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks a ripper.
Got to love the whole father son thing.

One of my favourite things about the game

I know it can be unfair sometimes with clubs getting super talent for unders but I like how the afl have found what seems like a balance with the bidding system

As a Richmond supporter it felt so long before we had a father son come through before Naish a few years back it’s exciting seeing some old names pop up again on the list

Should be able to pick father/son selections with your last pick like you used to. The bidding process is bulls**t, should only be for academy prospects.

But than you have situations like Geelong getting Ablett for literally nothing I still think there needs to be something like the bidding system so clubs still need to pay a fair price for a father son pick

Should be able to pick father/son selections with your last pick like you used to. The bidding process is bulls**t, should only be for academy prospects.

they stopped that because the cats build their FS side with a half sucked sao and a cheese twistie

Is apparently massively lazy. Like struggle to get him to show up at Scotch College training lazy.

We won't be needing an early pick for him that's for sure.

Tin foil hat time.

It's all part of the plan so he doesnt get bid on early

What’s this s**t?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s hard to get a read on MJ at this stage. He shows flashes of the trademark Rioli brilliance, seems to go very hard at the ball but physically he’s still very much a boy. He could develop physically substantially next season and all of a sudden look a lot more likely, he literally still looks like a 14-15 year old kid

What’s this s**t?
Exactly that....s**t.

He's not part of their academy

What’s this s**t?

Lol suns poster getting all hard because he thought they would get Rioli , Nek minut he was wrong . Minnow club should be closed down .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back