Black Magic: The best Aboriginal 18 of all time:

Remove this Banner Ad

Look, I recognise Proust as a brilliant & creative essayist, but that's a Titch too far.

Its worth factoring in titch played with much of his footy life with the 'worse than fitzory crew' and cyril was handed prime Hodge, Mitchell, Roughead types.

Edwards has seemingly continued to get better since the broken leg / obscenely high in the coaches votes time period. Now into his 30s and still improving

Its worth factoring in titch played with much of his footy life with the 'worse than fitzory crew' and cyril was handed prime Hodge, Mitchell, Roughead types.

Edwards has seemingly continued to get better since the broken leg / obscenely high in the coaches votes time period. Now into his 30s and still improving

Titch is a very good player, but he's not even in the same stratosphere as Wingard currently, much less this super-star, all-time indigenous side.

When the mercurial $100 bill Wingard can't even get a look-in, then mentioning the $5 Titch as even a remote possibility for inclusion, just looks silly.

Titch is a very good player, but he's not even in the same stratosphere as Wingard currently, much less this super-star, all-time indigenous side.

When the mercurial $100 bill Wingard can't even get a look-in, then mentioning the $5 Titch as even a remote possibility for inclusion, just looks silly.

His nickname is shedda

And by the end of his career he may well be the best indigenous player in history

His nickname is shedda
And by the end of his career he may well be the best indigenous player in Richmond's history.

EFA

Don't get me wrong, I really rate the bloke.....He'd be lagging Just behind Jarman Impey currently I'd reckon.

His nickname is shedda

And by the end of his career he may well be the best indigenous player in history

Please, please, please to all you Richmond fans. You won this years premiership, well done, go and celebrate it, but ease off on the “player X is the greatest player ever etc ....”. The joke has worn very thin, already.

Edwards is a good player, Cyril is a step or two above, Maurice a step or three above that.

Please, please, please to all you Richmond fans. You won this years premiership, well done, go and celebrate it, but ease off on the “player X is the greatest player ever etc ....”. The joke has worn very thin, already.

Edwards is a good player, Cyril is a step or two above, Maurice a step or three above that.

rubbish Edwards is an absolute machine

i advise you to rewatch the last 3 years and focus on his efforts

Some of them have been hitting the juice a smite too hard it seems.

Soon they'll rival Bombers supporters, in drinking their own bath-water.

There arent many with that x factor, Cyril had it, Edwards doesnt & pls dont take that as a put down of him.

It'd only be one-eyed Tigers posters who'd claim Edwards has the same level of magic Sizzle exhibited.....Sizzle was on another plane of being altogether.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his name is titch and he is best titch

not the plodder hawks type

I see the power of your comprehension has been awe-struck by the mighty Sizzle highlights.....So you now resort to sleighing a Brownlow Medallist who isn't even germane to this thread topic.

1571729583135.png

I see the power of your comprehension has been awe-struck by the mighty Sizzle highlights.....So you now resort to sleighing a Brownlow Medallist who isn't even germane to this thread topic.

View attachment 768971

one could make a montage of just handballs the real titch has done and it would poo all over a cyril highlight reel from the day he was born

i like how possession stats dont matter with cryil btw - and with warps they are the meaning of life

his name is titch and he is best titch

not the plodder hawks type

Tich eh, bog ignorant: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/180299348/20728528

Tich is small - RICHMOND midfielder Shane Edwards has been known as 'Titch' for good reason. When he came over from North Adelaide he was so skinny ...

Tich is a damn good footballer but he is competing in a field of high achievers. Possibly if we still had Origin he'd be as well loved by South Australians generally too.
To call Cyril a plodder says it all.

Tich eh, bog ignorant: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/180299348/20728528

Tich is small, an 27, 2012 - RICHMOND midfielder Shane Edwards has been known as 'Titch' for good reason. When he came over from North Adelaide he was so skinny ...

Tich is a damn good footballer but he is competing in a field of high achievers. Possibly if we still had Origin he'd be as well loved by South Australians generally too.
To call Cyril a plodder says it all.

mitchell,

cyril wasnt a plodder, a level below edwards but not aplodder

mitchell,

cyril wasnt a plodder, a level below edwards but not aplodder

What Michael Mitchell from Claremont? Again good footballer, best 18/22/25, nope.

Guess the Tiges suffer because indigenous footballers arent exactly thick on the ground & if you need to limit the field to played in Vic ... you'll exclude plenty in the top 10 ever.

What Mitchell from Claremont? Again good footballer, best 18/22/25, nope.

Guess the Tiges suffer because indigenous footballers arent exactly thick on the ground & if you need to limit the field to played in Vic ... you'll exclude plenty in the top 10 ever.

sigh

brownlow plodder winner mitchell is apparently called titch

which is heinous, as the real titch is Mr Shane Edwards.

I like how possession stats don't matter with Cyril btw - and with warps they are the meaning of life

Might have something to do with the fact that they play in completely different positions on the field....Or has that escaped your comprehension also?

You've now referenced both Mitchell & Worpel in an indigenous thread…..You just can't help but keep losing the thread.

My guess is that those Sizzle highlights have rocked your foundations to the very core....Understandable really.

When the lesser titch, shedda, ed - call him what you will - has a NSM & 4 Premiership medallions to his name, then come see me.

Might have something to do with the fact that they play in completely different positions on the field....Or has that escaped your comprehension also?

what position does Edwards play tin foil face?

You've now referenced both Mitchell & Worpel in an indigenous thread…..You just can't help but keep losing the thread.

we are not allowed to use the names of white players in this thread?

My guess is that those Sizzle highlights have rocked your foundations to the very core....Understandable really.

didnt watch it but i assume it was alright

1. What position does Edwards play tin foil face?
2. Didn't watch it but I assume it was alright

1. I don't believe any such position exists in Oz rules as 'tin-foil-face'.....Perhaps you've been watching too mny repeats of your fav movie, the Wizard of Oz.
2. Of course you didn't....Because you know it would render you speechless, mute, Gob-smacked even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back